+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 715 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you start trading and want to be a best trader first of all make a plan in your mind that you get adequate knowledge and experience about trading with demo account then start real trading with less capital. make trade size small and short trade its improving your trading and when you get profit then that is the best time for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    its depending in trading style, some of trader llike to enter a position in a calm market like in australia and asia session, some the trader like to enter the market when price going volatile and the best time for that is when europe session and america session is open together.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all time is the best time For trading. I think if you have lot of experience, nice strategy, enough knowledge, control greed, control emotions on trading then you always success and get good profit other wise you loss your all invest. For this reason i think all time is the best time for trading.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    i prefer to trade the London session and European session much volatile is seen around this period , i aslo trade the US session unless there is a major news coming out
    Yeah, thats very wise and safely trading decision to take. The bad news is we have tons of new york session with high impact news almost everyday. And, some high impact news sometimes released at London/Europe Session that make the market become high volated or even whipsaw.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is one of concern for me, I always look at the news calendar that will be release, as seen on forex factory site, so if there is a high-impact news I would be wary even I would avoid trading, like NFP news.

for season im more prefer trade at london season

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really? why is that? I've never noticed at those moments? what happened at that hour and how the strategies we use to deal at that hour?

if I think only at the closing session of london which has a volatile price movements due at that hour the market has overlaping between sessions london with sessions newyork

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different people have different ideas about market time .but i think all time is best for trading whenever you analyse the market properly and open your trade on right time and right place .most trader prefer trading when USA &UK market is opened.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i agree.whenever two markets overlap the moment of price will be more and volume will be high.
    so we can enter market and trade with flow and make profits.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no such fixed time on which we can trade and be more profitable again and again , each day is different and each day the profit can be different it can be more or less but yes there are daily opportunity to make some good profit and i hope i will earn more in near future as i am giving my best.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafayet View Post
    There is no specific timings where you can make more profit, there are investor who cannot make profit by trading at anytime and again there are traders they have gain profit by trading at no specified time.
    to make a profit, there is no specific time. we can trade at anytime. in fact, long term trader could have been put at any position because he will pass through the various sessions. slightly different in the short term trader, they will more quickly get lucky at the time of volatile market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 715 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)