+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 667 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 6665

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss se kafi tardes bahut kuch seekhte hai lekin isa zaruri nahi ki sirf loss se hi aap seekh sako
    aap agar normally market ko watch karke demo tradimng karte rahoge, tab bhi aap kafi kuch seekh skate ho forex market me
    forex me jitna zada seekhoge utbna zada profit hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to experience loss, because we can learn from it and we can find what wrong we did so we don't have to do it again the next time we trade, for us to become a better trading. so loss is needed for beginners, because if we win at first, then we might get excited and trade bigger lots and then we will experience bigger loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I what we do not know about, we must have the problem of many mistakes and losses. That is the same with the forex market. Part of the experiences that we will get will be from losses. The more we lose, then we will be able too see the reasons that we are losing and we will correct it.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are rite..... but even after losses we dont learn as sometimes we dont know what mistake we did whhile trading we do not realise it ..we always are insearch of our mistake....so next time you make a mistake stop and wait do trade further but ananlyse your lost trade and see what mistake you did

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss may be the only way which gives you knowledge. If you will not get lesson from that then you will be again a great loss. Loss always teaches you that what you have to do and what you dont have to do.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it is not true that loss is the only way to gain experience, but yes, it is the best way to have good experience. When we commit mistakes, we face loss and afterwhile we begin to realize about our mistakes. We try to know the reasons what were the mistakes, what are our weak points, etc. After that we try to find out the solutions of those problems and we improve ourselves. Thus, we get experience from our mistakes. So, from above we can draw the conclusion that facing loss leads to obtain best experience.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    No, I don't think loss is the only way to get experience. What is the use of those experiences that teach only failures. We need experiences about success. Making mistake is not crime but repeating the same mistake over and over is. So we should think about making good trades so that we can get positive experiences, not that lose only and get lots of experiences about failure. Trading better is the only way of getting experience in my view.
    of course, i agree with you, not only loss become our experience, but success experiences are needed as mirror for fix some problems and mistakes to make it better
    so i am here to find some information for me to develop my skills and system with bad experiences and good experiences
    and as i know there is no success traders without them

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for this post. i hope loss is the best way to get Experience if you recover this loss the next time for your Forex life. if you loss at first you must find out what is the reason for this and solve this problem as early as possible. and take care for next time.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    No, I don't think loss is the only way to get experience. What is the use of those experiences that teach only failures. We need experiences about success. Making mistake is not crime but repeating the same mistake over and over is. So we should think about making good trades so that we can get positive experiences, not that lose only and get lots of experiences about failure. Trading better is the only way of getting experience in my view.
    I do not think there was someone who could instantly a successful trader, all need to process and may not be instant, right you are saying that we need to experience success, but for the beginner must through a process that is not sweet, all need to feel the bitterness of the struggle and the experiences so beghinners could feel sweet at the end of it all

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 667 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)