+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sideways Market Filter

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This might be a nice use for trader types scalper who likes the condition of market sideways. However I still do not understand how the function of this indicator. that as a filter from a condition market sideways. but anyway this is a nice indicator for trading in a sideways market conditions so more make us cautious in trading.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Unhappy how can i withdraw my money in pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by mallappa View Post
    another method of sideways filter use bollinger bands indicator then check quality of trend in bollingerband techniq from 5minute chart to 15minute,30minute,1hour, 4 hour then decide quality of trend then trade with trend use higher time frame,,,,get money
    please please just tell me the right way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not wise decision to trade when market moves on sideways because market can be moved to any direction anytime and if our decisions proven as wrong then we should suffer for these trades......its my opinion....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member alex007003 is an unknown quantity at this point alex007003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks bro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alex007003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is right. This indi must have combined with bollinger band to give better result. I think using this indicator to watch sideway is not enough. because sometime the signal we
    get is different from market condition. Filter it with bollinger band as your entry point. usually when I notice every day there must be a clock at which the market will do siideway,
    every day, sometimes in a full day or sometimes the way side are also often sideway

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, that must be usefull indicators my friend, especially for them who likes to trade with the trend. So this indicator could help them to find a good trend. This indicator can also
    be used to filtering a signal from other indicators If you think so, what about trading on the over-lap session, the over-lap sessions per pipsnya movement also too big? is not it? I think
    the trend will change or the trend is not reversed at the beginning and end of the session

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed most things we hate is when the market is experiencing sideways. with the situation where we are very difficult to determine whether the trend is going up or down. if we let them be very harmful to our financial gain. therefore as a trader we ought to really take into account trading the most appropriate way for us to get optimal results.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    Here is a method for sideways market filteration. Indicator is attached below.

OrangeLines is from the indicator
    Pink line is 144EMA.

Usage: If price is between orange and pink line then market is sideways. Also if Pink line is flat or horizontal then market is going sideways.

This is just a tool one can incorportate in their trading logics to filter out bad signals.
    its a very nice name in a Sideways Market Filter indicator, it will be able to make a trade when the market is sidway sir
    so if we are going to trade at that time then we could use the help of this indicator in the trade we will do sir
    also in this position I will be able to win in a trade a little slow motion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sansan93 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member exnsfx001 is an unknown quantity at this point exnsfx001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir nice to trade using market sidway then we will be able to still get this trade so well that we will be able to always hit with many in the trade in the forex market by trading only during certain hours that we would just sir

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accustomed to make use of long-term TFH1 small, therefore the much better the particular buying and selling time period and may supply to ascertain the proper time and energy to open up a placement. almost all dealers possess their own particular designs, brief, moderate and also long lasting. regardless of the design, just one goal, specifically to attain a steady income

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open