+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 489 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4886

Thread: Survival skills??

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am agree enough with you, as me The most common and effective survival skill of forex is using stop loss for each trade. and read the chart at least 1 minute before taking any order I think that can help you with the big loss or loss trading. and also recommend that not pending any trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member delpacing is on a distinguished road delpacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not be be over confident, especially trust in your own analysis, but it should be ... excessive confidence could be a boomerang. Frankly I never MC because of overconfidence, playing hit the open buy position in any Fibonacci level which I believe will become resistant. It turned out? Prices continue to rise and the MC was shot me for the third time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best survival skill is to close the trade on time,,, and it is done automatically if you have placed a stop loss accurately,,,
    this will save you from MC and stop out both quite easily enough and survive your account.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that experienced trader hass all skills..including action skills..if u r quite new to trading then u should take prim money direction,,and also both strategies that helps to head us to be an great trader..and acquisition is big at all dismantle of trading

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During my watch an important skill regarding stable in the Forex is usually trading with small lots. In the event that we all avoid high lot trading then we are pretty much risk-free in trading market. Most of us don't make it on account of emotional trade; high lot is not suitable and safe for us in Forex market.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    can any like to tell me that what are the survival skill in the trading at Forex please share with me
    for basic skills in forex are numerous, such as technical analysis and should have a clear system,
    and also managemant money is right, and it's very beneficial for you to process the money, the benefits are vast, not only in forex simply

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    this is a part of Forex trading that not all of us can do
    survival skills are many and one of them is money management and avoid the high spread pairs if our balance is small
    these are the two major mistakes that make many newbies don't survive in the market
    use of pairs that have a wide spread may increase the risk of defeat us, because we need more pips to get profit. then, EUR / USD seems to be the right choice for the beginner to start trading them.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    this is a part of Forex trading that not all of us can do
    survival skills are many and one of them is money management and avoid the high spread pairs if our balance is small
    these are the two major mistakes that make many newbies don't survive in the market
    sabse badhiya survival skills hai ki aap jab bhi trade kare hamsha thoda patience rakhe trade me kyuki turant hi aapko profit jho jaye aisa koi jaruri nahi hai

Member amjadmaken is an unknown quantity at this point amjadmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the alone adaptation accomplishment i say is barter after acquisitiveness and dont abusage top leverage. as our absolute antithesis will be destroyed and charge to go for basic again.So survive from MC aboriginal and again losses.

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concord with you. If we deprivation to endure in Forex. We should locomote the above things. And also the main artifact is to cognize accounting and exit doctor via analysis. I opine, this is the firstborn to endure Forex. What do you guess. Let us discuss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 489 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (44)