Page 447 of 489 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4886

Thread: Survival skills??

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    Only one survival skill I am following.. Trading with the highest capital in my account I can afford but executing as much as lower lot I can get.. So that even with continues losses I can survive long enough.. I dont want that much profit.. Because if I can stay alive on this market then profit will sure come as like my losses...
    Survival skill in forex i think not connected with big capital. You can search the capital with many way, like Pamm or other way. But it's not help you to survive in long time if you hadn't enough spirit to keep learning. Only learning and spirit is what will help you can afford the hardness of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,first we should do demo trade properly and earn profits in it.And surely we can also learn to survive in forex.Demo will teach us how to survive.Even you can learn from real too,but if we lose,then we need to suffer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah obviously.only experts survive in forex market and come out with profits.But some simple tips to survive is not to misuse leverage .It wont give you profits but it will prevent you from gettting MC which can affect you a lot.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    Only one survival skill I am following.. Trading with the highest capital in my account I can afford but executing as much as lower lot I can get.. So that even with continues losses I can survive long enough.. I dont want that much profit.. Because if I can stay alive on this market then profit will sure come as like my losses...
    therefore i follow only this survival skill that I open maybe one trade or no trade for that day depend on movement and condition on market as the pair can make huge correction or large swing during the day.so its better to trade less than to loss more

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Searching Myself...

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good skills depends on the type of trader, but some keys are important for survival in this market, managing money, never be greedy avoid greed and fear in the market, making the practice more with the demo account and make your own strategy.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we would like to be extended throughout forex in addition to would like to produce the important in addition to very good take advantage of the market than we should attempt to provide a good magnitude for the policies from the possibility and the funds managing I do believe of which, this kind of the top success talent in order to be extended in the market.

Senior Member surfer-ag is an unknown quantity at this point surfer-ag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To survive in Forex for the new comers to take small lot trading is important, with proper knowledge of fundamental and technical research with money management can help to save the day. Uses of TP and SL is also necessary. Above all the experience we gether from practicing from Demo can be our best guide for surviving in Forex.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pertaining to essential expertise in foreign exchange are several, for instance technical examination and will have a crystal clear process, plus management money is usually right, and it's extremely helpful that you course of action your money, the advantages are substantial, besides in foreign exchange simply.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As well as some basic survival skills, I mean that you can handle, the information that is to say that it is a complete system or strategy, consistent, and ur emotions, you want to learn from our mistakes,, analytically, that doubt is solved with the proper guidance and greed can not control the information needs of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 489 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (44)