+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    will it work all the time.I think no

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kabil750 is an unknown quantity at this point kabil750's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy to indicators that makes. if we take 10 points in my opinion a good SL is 30 points. because if SL is too small, the price will touch our SL....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see that the strategy of relying on the technical indicators do to achieve profitability and success rate. but not all of the indicators in accordance with my trading style, I just use some indicators to trade such as, MA, ZIG-ZAG, and indi pivot.........

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my experience i will like to advise all newbies never to rely on expect for analysis but take much of there time to analysis the movement of the market there self because the more you analysis yourself you can always make mistakes and correct your mistakes very easy

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good observation, but i don't think you will feel alright about trading against the described direction of an indicator despite that indicator will often predict wrongly.

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm i not prefer this idea.. i used SL 30 if take profit 10 pips.. hehe if loss i trade tomorrow only.. because that need patient and diciplin for consistent profit i means..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aandree View Post
    use this strategy when i was new to forex but sumtines i used to get losses than later i started to get more losses so i stoped and started to follow the trends frm sites made good profits but then i made a mistake and got margin cal
    hmm apne thikkaha he agar hmm indicators ke hisab ke sath trade karte hein to jiada profitable nhi hota he indicators ,lekin meri soch ke hisab se agar hmm apni own trade karege to hmm success jarur hoge

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not judge its a saintlike purpose. it seems that your targets are too hard that's why the sl hits basic though your message of movement of the market may be far after touching it. it happens because mart moves in a jig jag way whether its bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be malfunctioning then doing word occupation faculty also always lead in amount. so better to hump a modify

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not really indicators will always make trader lose money because indicators is depend on the setting and time for use. A good indicator trader will know how to set the good indicator for himself.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use this strategy when i was new to forex but sumtines i used to get losses than later i started to get more losses so i stoped and started to follow the trends frm sites made good profits but then i made a mistake and got margin cal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)