+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators may give you the false and true signals so you have must determine the false signals....and to know the false signals you have to combine the number of indcators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no forex indicator that can make you lose more than you win, it is the trader that is applying this indicators wrongly and it is affecting their trades. We should possess the ability to use all forex tools and indicators correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)

It seems pretty obvious that the more complicated we make trading, the harder its going to be to make real money trading forex. For whatever the reason, people just dont seem to listen. When a trading system is filled with too many analyses and indicators, it obscures you from the movement going on in the market. This inevitably leads to confusion. When a trader is confused, he makes random mistakes that inevitably lead to loses.
    To succeed in the forex market, all you need is just a simple trading system that generates accurate trading signals for you. The Winning Pips Signals Indicator Is all you need to succeed as a trader.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, many traders pain about it, when they follow the indicators and believe it for 100 %, they just face some loses and make them get suffer..
    till i heard that a trader use to against the indicators and make profit with this way

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me bina aceh analysis ke aap kabhi bhi successful forex trader ban ban sakte..forex me lagatar success pane ke liye traers ko bahut mehnat aur ache analysis ki zarurat padti hai jiske bina wo loss meh i jayega
    forex trading bahut hi soch smajh ke aur planning se karni chahaiye

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

foreex me bahut tarah ke indicators hoet hai lekin ache indicator chun na aur fir unko study karna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti
    isliue forex tradres ko kaha jata hai ki unhe bahut hi soch smajh ke indicators chun ne chahaiye taki unhe zada se zada profiot ho sake

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree with you when market is moving up continuously and your are selling it you will lose and lose every trade some time your strategy work but with a strong signals you should no use it

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. But the main problem is this strategy doesn't work all the times. I'd used it and the results were the same as before. I mean sometimes the indicators give true signals and sometimes it give false signals. So, how can we rely on anything like this, that when to go against the indicator and when to move with it.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i dont think its a good idea. it seems that your targets are too tight thats why the sl hits first though your direction of movement of the market may be right after hitting it. it happens because market moves in a jig jag way whether its bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be defective then doing opposite trade will also always result in loss. so better to have a change
    Hmm, you're saying it right. The too close SL is always destructive.
    As for my case i use a hundred pips SL or leave the trade without any SL as I've observed that the price moves hardly more than 100 pips a day.

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to use SL. Because its not wise to loss consecutively in trades while there's chances to hit SL points. Rather I use hedging to keep my "green pips" more secure.
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not adviseable to utilize such a trading system. This is because those indicators are equally going to give you both losses and profits in any given ratio at any point in time.........

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the very best way to go about that is to always make use of stop lose because with stop lose we can always protect our account and with stop lose you can always trade with your mind being relax and also the more you make use of your proper money management the more you keep protecting your account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)