+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother you are telling right many of the indicators are good but many of them are not good enough so traders fails and loss all of their money while trading in order to make a good trader by indicators strategy apply these indicators in your demo account and then tell about that indicator either it is right or wrong many of them are good and many of them are not enough good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs no such thing as indicators that going to make you more loss than profit. Because if theirs such indicators then what the use of that indicator? The reason why you loss is because you don't know how to use that indicators so don't blame the indicator for that. I suggest that before you going to trade in forex you must know first the strategy that you going to use and how to use that strategy and what indicators you going to use before you decide what to do next. Because in forex trading if you really want to earn you must make sure that you know what you are doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Yes friend, analysis is take very important role in trading forex. There are two kind of analysis : Technical and Fundamental. Indicators are just a tolls for helping us to make analysis. When we have lagging or repaint indicator then they will lead to lost.
    indeed, in addition to using indicators for consideration for open positions we have to use the analysis of technical and fundamental analysis to strengthen our faith. If we are not sure when the open position, should be canceled just because it can have a negative impact on our trading account.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azez View Post
    in forex weshould be must anlyse because without anlysing we can not got success in the trading and if we are followed the indicators then thy are help us to understand this
    Yes friend, analysis is take very important role in trading forex. There are two kind of analysis : Technical and Fundamental. Indicators are just a tolls for helping us to make analysis. When we have lagging or repaint indicator then they will lead to lost.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis i know this will go a very long way in the forex trading and the best way to practice this right now is at the demo account and i think making use of the stop lose and take profit will surely go a very long way in the aspect of protecting our account thats what i really think

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis i think i just have to take a note about this strategy and in case i need more information regarding your analysis then i shall let you know but as for now i just have to work hard in my demo account to see how far i can go in making use of your analysis, best of luck as we trade

Banned khujedekho is an unknown quantity at this point khujedekho's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you only depend on indicators to trade,it will be harmful to you. You should trade by using your experience.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well.. i think you are right if you are losing always why not tray to reversing signal.but i think if your strategy makes you lose always you need a new one to make you make profit and won.good luck friend.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    i do not understand very good your share but i think the signal is not all very good work if we are thinking the signal is very 100% accurate so its not a business, its a commission way same as bank. so i cannot say any other things about you say. if you are more explain about your say hope then time we are able to share more things.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    the strategy to indicators that makes you lose more than win
    No forex is not so easy feild that you reverses some strategy and it gives you the result, i have done this thing and tested it in an EA and back tested it, but to find a perfect strategy is very difficult in forex...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)