+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krishan View Post
    I think we should open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is the good method to avoid Margin Call. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of knowledge. I simply bear loss by applying stop loss.
    I agree with you. By applying our SL quieter and more relaxed in trading. At the beginning it started trading we have conducted an analysis that would seize power and our minds. Once we find the timing is right, then we go straight to the OP and then specify the SL and TP, then leave. Do the same thing tomorrow. The results of trading the next day we see, if we hit SL or TP. If you often get SL then we need to do a self evaluation and evaluation of our system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    both have advantages and disadvantages of each. hedging capital gains we have never lost but if we are not able to resist capital floting it will be fast MC. have the advantage of stop loss to minimize losses as losses but it remains no chance of loss of capital unless the order again returns and profit. for the time being I prefer hadging

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I do not like hedging,which I think I just can not manage so well there.I prefer to use Stop loss in every trade.I will analysis the forex trend,and set target and stop loss.Then I can just leave away from the market.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Securing may also be completed in just one currency pair. Within this method you open a contrary to the present one, rather than Stop-loss , to avoid losing or margin call because of market movement to the other direction.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is the good method to avoid Margin Call. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of knowledge. I simply bear loss by applying stop loss.

Banned Gupta is an unknown quantity at this point Gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I don't think heading a good option for minimizing losses. I think stop loss strategy is the best strategy and traders can be free for next trade in any direction.
    It all depends on your level of expertise in the field of forex trading. Hedging requires an all round knowledge of the forex market (fundamental, technical and otherwise), knowing points at which the market might turn and where to employ large lot sizes for quick recovery of losses.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think heading a good option for minimizing losses. I think stop loss strategy is the best strategy and traders can be free for next trade in any direction.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai hedging ka basically metlab yeh hota hey k ager aap ki buy legi hui hey aap usi pair ya commodity ki ek aur trade lega lo lekin sell ki, is sey yeh ho ga aap ka account hedge ho jaye ga yani market jahan marzi jaye account ki sehat per koi esar nehi peray ga

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to manage the risk that we get better we put a stop loss.because if we do hadging then we will be possible to get caught up in floating too long, and this condition it is a frustrating and the lack of appropriate action....

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging usually combine with martingale strategy to make a 'status quo' for your open position and give you more time to think of the next appropriate strategy. As for me, i prefer use the stop loss, and only use hedging once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)