+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 194 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bambang View Post
    if we have to use hedging so we do not need to use stop loss. and if we put a stop loss then we do not need to use hedging. because stop loss and hedging does not function properly if we use both. but in my opinion is better to use a stop loss instead of using hedging. because by hedging, we can increase the loss has been obtained, if we can not use it at the right time.
    Thanks for the explanation. I agree, that it is better to use SL. In your opinion, what SL is appropriate for any intraday trading? let's say we have a TP 50 in each OP ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, hedging requires substantial capital. as if to some level, the margin that we use will continue to increase. while the stop loss, it is useful to reduce the risk of loss. for that, I recommend a stop loss rather than hedging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the facilities to provide the trader to save the capital from big loss, so its better for trader's and their trading, so must used it to avoid the big loss, without stop loss you get the big loss and waste your capital.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Hedging is a strategy to minimize the Lost. Do you mean, besides using hedging, we also install SL, does it? Why should we use SL anymore, not that it would be dangerous .. how in your opinion ...? sorry if I misunderstood your intent ..
    if we have to use hedging so we do not need to use stop loss. and if we put a stop loss then we do not need to use hedging. because stop loss and hedging does not function properly if we use both. but in my opinion is better to use a stop loss instead of using hedging. because by hedging, we can increase the loss has been obtained, if we can not use it at the right time.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to SL instead hedging because with this we can limit our loss in a certain situation but with hedging its need good amount to run the trade and as a less experience it become danger any time .

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using the hedging system for suppressing loss pretty confusing where we take a position trade with the opposite direction. Maybe if the market is being sideway we could take advantage but so what's trending market we have to wait for that price will be back? but everyone has a different system and I respect him. I own more comfortable when wearing stoploss

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    stop loss is that we must use all our open positions, because if we do not use stop loss we will only harm our trading account and trading account we get closer to the Margin Call or loss all of our trading money. Hedging is a good technique, but using the SL at the time trading is a wise choice.
    Hedging is a strategy to minimize the Lost. Do you mean, besides using hedging, we also install SL, does it? Why should we use SL anymore, not that it would be dangerous .. how in your opinion ...? sorry if I misunderstood your intent ..

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is that we must use all our open positions, because if we do not use stop loss we will only harm our trading account and trading account we get closer to the Margin Call or loss all of our trading money. Hedging is a good technique, but using the SL at the time trading is a wise choice.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss to forex ka sabse zaruri trading tool hai aur hedging ke mukable me stop loss zada faydemand hota hai kyunki heging me kayi bar trader fas jate hai kyunki nhe samjh nahi ata ki kis rate pe jake kitne volume ka trade hedge karna hai jabki stop los me aisa kuch bhi nahi hota. trader ko apne analysis ke hsiab se stop loss set karna hota hai jo ki bahut hi easy rehta hai

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    hedging usually combine with martingale strategy to make a 'status quo' for your open position and give you more time to think of the next appropriate strategy. As for me, i prefer use the stop loss, and only use hedging once in a while.
    Hedging does not mean that you need to use Martingale strategy for it , we can just place a simple order just opposite to the existing order in place of stop loss to prevent the loss and avoid margin call.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 194 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)