+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both methods are very helpful to the forex traders in which one is stop lose and other one is hegging one stop your trade immediately while other one is much more related to the the first one heading keep your lose minimum but my choice is the stop lose is better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    HEDGING vs STOP LOSS.
    I think k hedging acha tareeka ha makret ma kuch krne ka lekin mere khyal ma hedging sa zeydha acha stoploss hota ha kiun k jab b hm hedging ma jab hm ak trade band krte han tu woh dosri trade ma loss ho jata ha is liye ma stop loss ko hedging pa fokeyat dta hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    way of hedging and stop loss is the best to dampen emotions, and minimizing losses ...
    I will always put a stop loss at a distance of 40 pips and it is normal ...

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with using hedging then the traders have still chance to convert their floating minus / some losing to profit , and of course need to get the understanding about this before the trader use it as their system and learn with very well then they will not get big problem
    do the best we can

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, hedging requires substantial capital. as if to some level, the margin that we use will continue to increase. while the stop loss, it is useful to reduce the risk of loss. for that, I recommend a stop loss rather than hedging.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me , my best is the trailing stop and the stop loss , I use them to protect my earning, so every trader has its own methods, I know some strategies don't use the stp loss, like the scalping strategy.
    I agree with you guys. I think better than we would put stop losses confusion using the wrong strategy and lead to loss of all of our trading capital. capital may have a large trade can implement hedging strategies. but we must also be able to manage the capital that we use in trade.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss is to have each of its respective functions, I always use to reduce the maximum loss that I experienced. but I prefer to choose a stop loss at the beginning of my open positions

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of Stop Loss in any trading, trading can give you peace within. With a stop loss to mental readiness to lose that we will receive. Therefore, make Stop Loss must be in accordance with our willingness to lose money, if our predictions are not true. So, if we use a Stop Loss, Stop Loss so make it wisely.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me , my best is the trailing stop and the stop loss , I use them to protect my earning, so every trader has its own methods, I know some strategies don't use the stp loss, like the scalping strategy.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    hedging and stop loss are two ways to reduce losses, only the difference between the two is that the positions held by hedge against the hope that prices will be controlled while the stop loss is a stop loss at a certain price point ....
    If my custom to use when having floating headging so we can turn our capital
    even if we also use the system it must first look at our capital could not resist and we can try to gain even a little,so as to execute must be calculated with the wise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)