+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 194 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, stop loss will make us lose when we set the limit was touched by the market price, the most important step when we do not fit the prediction is immediately cut and immediately put that loss in accordance with the movement of the market to cover losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamouni is an unknown quantity at this point hamouni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    I think we should open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is the good method to avoid Margin Call. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of knowledge. I simply bear loss by applying stop loss.
    mujhe to kabhi bhi hedging smajh nahi aati
    me abhi naya trader hon to mujhe hedging se aasan stop los lagana lagta hai..mujhe lagta hai ki hedging karna thoda mushkil hai kyunki isme ek hi pair ko 2-3 baar analyse karna pad jata hai .. me to stop loss hi lagata hon

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is the best as you are hedging as a substitute of stop loss then I think you are hedging when you are in loss and by doing that the loss can be trpped and it can not be removed untill the hedging is not broken and during breaking the hedging I think the loss may be increased.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader so I do not about HEDGING before I was know only about stop loss because I use this option in my trades usually to prevent my account from big loss please explain me clearly how can I use HEDGING in my trades to minimize my loss. Thanks.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is the good method to avoid Margin Call. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of knowledge. I simply bear loss by applying stop loss.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not choose both. I do cutloss better to reduces the level of losses. I do stop losses only when profit is positive-going, I always put a +1 stop losses when the profit is +15 pips at least. hedging fatherly I never tried it, but then puzzled to release one position, away, because I was afraid of losing positions to another will increase.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ne sahi kaha hai.
    hedging main ham ek or dusri trade open karte hai lekin opposite order ki.
    lekin hedging k liye hamari lot size bi same hi honi chahiye n kam or n hi jyda.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine kayi bar hedging akri lekin mujhe fayda nahi hua..mujhe lagta hai ki stop loss zada faydemand hota hai hedging se aur stop loss ki madad se traders ka money management bhi kafi acha ho jata hai..traders ko hedging ki jagah stop loss ka use karna chahaiye

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    when not used properly hedging is actually the same as making your equity does not move at all from the BEP. even the placement of hedging we will always think in a negative position in which we were floating. thus it will affect our analysis. but with SL, we stop our minds at that time only one position. although we suffered a loss, it will enable us to learn to analyze it better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 194 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)