+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never really idolized Hedging. At the one minus, another plus. The direct plus the exit, a minus remains open. But my lack of attention to the direction of the trend, as a result I often loss. Now I am more likely to use SL. But it is still too often Loss ... Perhaps it is I still have to learn and listen to opinions of others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor the SL for cutting and also controlling my own losses due to its straight-forward nature which it works not hard. Hedging is furthermore a best solution to control losses. However it takes extra abilities to very use it effectively whenever you are trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right to apply these techniques are and will be the cost and I think you need to have the ability where prices move well so we will not have an error in one position open and you are able to successfully use this technique

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge has nothing to do but to stop the loss and must be done to differentiate them in terms of everything, and content, but also stop-loss is something to be used in Forex

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right sometimes the market has a deep correction that is really an examination for trader but if we use hedging and anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this is able to actually be individualized choose of a dealer except for me i'll solace elevate to use act failure as a result of I actually have not real proven hedging however I actually have forever used keep disadvantage

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that because some pairs have the same correlation in price direction but sometimes the opposite direction and still confused how to open hedging and usually even greater loss.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss prevent you from the big losses.you may use stop loss to pervent your capital.but some time give huge loss to you. and stop loss position is very important.but i don't know what is hedging..any body in this forum explain me about hedging and how to use it?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    billkul sehi baat ki hey aap ney hedging acha nehi nehi aap hedging sey khud confuse ho jayein gey k hum ab jo wrong trade ki hey us ko close kerein ya na kerein, is liye stop loss hi theek hey, aap mentally preshaan nehi hotay stop loss lega k

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer to hedge in some cases, if confirmed, that the market will go in the opposite direction of the deal first but if you doubt it, and no fluctuation of the best stop-loss the best so as not to increase and become large because of the hedge ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)