+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer a lot of hedge, sometimes when I'm in a great loss to Aqllaha and other times I see that the closure of the deal is the most suitable and best few landslide loss by market conditions at the time the decision was made either to open or close the hedge transaction loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it depends on each person
    so if anyone likes and does not. it does not matter basically headging to lock in profits when I rose at a push

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my custom to use when having floating headging so we can turn our capital
    even if we also use the system it must first look at our capital could not resist and we can try to gain even a little,so as to execute must be calculated with the wise

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problems we often face when entering the market by going against the trend is the trend when it will return
    and it is difficult to see, if I tend to sideway trend because if we do anything like that price will not move far

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mbiut View Post
    I think if your margin and you have enough experience in hedging system you can use it, but if you can not then you should be hedging system cutloss immediately.
    dont greedy..
    If a man got experience and also knowlage about it he will b successful and you also known the margin and hedging system ,you will lose if these things are not to you .you also work with zeal and devotion you will be successful.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a stop loss is the best way to indentified what is wrong with the system or the method we use for trading but using the hedging without a proper calculation lots size wont give us any good

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, I'm happy to use hedging. Here we perform a two-way trading. By the end of the session so we will often encounter, one OPakan Profit. Which profit can be done immediately exit. while still floating minus we leave open, until the time has changed back to positions previously or have profit. Here we should be cautious to read chart. And we also have to be properly perform closing occurs when a trend reversal.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this strategy could benefit could have done with discipline but if more disadvantages than benefits should be re-evaluated this strategy properly.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    possible hedging and stop loss is one way that can minimize the losses but I think that we should do just stop loss for keeping account of the MC rather than hedging because I personally can not understand the use of hedging strategies properly.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot know much about hedging I just know that it is a situation where we open the sell and buy position at the same time, as if buy goes on loss then sell would be in profit and vice versa, but I did not use that I think that stop loss should be in every trade as I lost much by not using sl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)