+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is simple but not easy. Statistics show 95% failure rate of those attempting to become traders. If you're doing well, dont take your success for granted. Always be on the lookout for ways to improve what you are already doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never found anything more useful than stop-loss in my forex trading.. this is why I never tried to use hedging in my trading.. although some says that it is good to use hedging when you are going to receive a margin call.. but if I made any mistakes then I need to be punished for this.. so that I can learn something from my mistakes.. and with stop-loss, I can really analyze this market properly..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use a stop loss heging because for me it takes a lot of time at the computer when it's very important that we make can not feel happy in forex so if possible SL terkenak nposisi we open that day there is still time for us to win tomorrow it's my trade principles

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    Hedging and stoploss, both are used by Forex trader for safeguarding of the capital. Stop loss is a relatively simple way of accepting smaller loss against a potential bigger loss. While hedging is some what complex method of safety and is used by the traders in a situation where there is a strong possibility of reversal or retracement.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also feel the same about hedging but now I have started to use hedging effectively and I am testing in cent account. So far, the results are positive and I will test for one more week before doing it in standard account with some more funds.

Member vertext is an unknown quantity at this point vertext's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedging does not solve the problem just adds another burden and eliminate the opportunity to be able to achieve a profit..Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    Forex trading main hedging or stop loss boht aham kardar ada karta han es sa ap huge or boht bara loss sa batch sakta hoo or boht sara profit gain kar sakta ha es llaya sub sa pehlaa pa ko demo account par sotp loss or take profit par full training kar lanaa ta ka ap ko rallya account ko used karana manin koi muskil na hoo,

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have substantial capital and we are able to calculate the risk of loss of each trade, we can use hedging strategies. but in my opinion, I would be better to use stop losses in trade. stop losses will help me to be able to minimize the risk of loss in trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and Stop loss has the same function, this reduces the level of risk involved, but for me, I use hedging to protect the loss, when prices reversed course I'll cover what I consider hedging transactions to protect my losses

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If wish to use hedging, then is important for trader to know what make the market move at that period. Also use of small lot size very important for the use of hedging in trading so that if loss eventually come, loss will be small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)