+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 194 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is good to save your account but unfortunately it is not always wise to used hedging as your last resort. Because when you hedge there is a possibility that the market is going back and you now come up with another floating minus to worry about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will be better to trade in a flexible and easy way. to put and determine the stop loss is too easy compare to hedging. so i always follow stop loss and avoid hedging. it is seem to me as a complex system.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sometimes a lot better close the deal on the loss nor do I work with a hedge because the hedge needs to be places very strong so as not to increase and become a great loss not borne by the account .. and sometimes I am doing, but not many

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not ever do headging of our trading position, if it has los let alone, hedging will menabah burden became very heavy trading we be paying twice the spread and eventually both los, the trading positions should be closed with the loss of planned stoplos, too much headging also will drain our minds as a trader., heart trouble and make life uncomfortable karen aterfikit masalh trading away immediately throw away every thing that disturb our minds, including headging.

Junior Member delpacing is on a distinguished road delpacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging trading system with a model using a psychological level as a benchmark level of open trading. To level this level we use the Pivot point. Way of this system is to do a BUY and SELL at the same time by installing the same diharga Stop loss and Take profit, if the direction of the price trend up, you can get off / cut and let the sell order BUY

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging that i wanted to talk to take care about it,its not good for me holding and lock pips in loss conditions,it invites pressure to release correct timing
    and not all traders cant do that,you must know about that first and learn to keep profesionals using strategies.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    yes i agree with you. when we are going to trade with hedging then money money management is very important. in hedging we should open trade with
    low lot size because hedging trade may be open for long time;

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    trading main or es forum ke sub sa achi bat he yahi ha k ay forum apna membrs ko bht achi facility data ha kuch forum stop loss ko or take profit ko bilkul be allow ani kata han or ya hamra forum boht zadia like kata ha trading ko or ya stop loss or take profit ko ba allow karta ha es sa hama boht zada fadi hot ha q k haum sotp loss ko or take profit ko used kar ka apna loss kam karta han or take profit ko zadia karna main madad malti ha,

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we prefer stop loss against hedging. we all agree with upper opinions and hedging is the best way so far for us as a newbie

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is good thing. it help you to maintain your account. if you are forex trader and using stop loss then if you get 200 pips. if market is against you you can loss 50 pips then you are in profit with 150 pips
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 194 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)