+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 194 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never saw any strategy build upon hedging.. Although some people use it frequently in their trading.. but I am not good at it.. Because I got several hit by my both stop-loss levels... So I stop using hedging in my trading.. Maybe expert hedger can explain why is that happening.. I used 1:3 risk to reward ratio in my trades..
    Searching Myself...

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh aaj tak samjh may nhi aya hai kay is ko hum kis jaga par use
    karta hain aur kion use karta hain koi mujh samjh tu sayi kay hum is ko kahan par use karah sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually both have the same function. both minimize the damage that may be more. But hedging is cost i.e. spread whereas the cut loss is not. If hedging is taken then the trader would normally have beliefs if the price will be back in a position to open a position first. cut loss also needed a decisive action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favour the stop loss for lancinating and controlling my losses due to its rounded nature that it complex easily. Hedging is also a swell choice to moderate losses, but it takes unnecessary skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    stop lose is the best for me, using hedge make me more confuse and frustrating, it does not work any more for me. when the price hit my stop lose i can take profit in another time
    yeah, me too. i'm not an expert in forex trading yet so i will stick with stop loss at least until i become better and better in my trading.
    hedging is difficult to do if we don't learn about it deeply while setting a stop loss is easy because all we need to do is just set where to put the stop loss.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer setting stop loss,,
    hedging i think is more complex and it is for expert who really knows what they are doing,
    Hedging without knowing what u do,will make u loss more than stop loss..
    I prefer close my trade,then enter a new position

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    hedging vs stop loss boht he aham ha tradng main kas kar iinsta froex borker ya boht he acha or best facitily de ha kuch broker ko ya facility data he nahi han es laya trding main agr ap hedging ya stop loss ko used karta hoo to ap ko obht he acha or best response maila ga.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is better over hedging if you are not going to be constantly on your PC. If you hedge then you will need to monitor the resource of hedging by constantly monitoring to determine at what points price might reverse to facilitate your unlocking.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problems we often face when entering the market by going against the trend is the trend when it will return
    and it is difficult to see, if I tend to sideway trend because if we do anything like that price will not move far

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason a person fails in a lot of forex trading. as a warning that says beginners who can stay here for only 5% could be right there too, because so great opportunities that we can get but they do not have that much ability that is why we fail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 194 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)