+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor the stop loss for minimizing and take control of my losses due to its straightforward character that it works with no trouble. Hedging is as well an excellent alternative to takeover on losses, but it takes additional talents to absolute use it efficiently when we are involve in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    hedging ek strategy ha or stop loss to es main ek tool k tor par use hota ha en donoo ka koi bhi muqabala nahi ha apas main app hedging ko alagg use karo or stop loss ko aalagg dono ka he koi bhi muqabla nahi ha apas main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    han gi main to hedging ko he vote doun ga kioun k main long term trader houn or es maon main hedging ko use kart ahoun or app ko pata ha k hedging jo karta ha long term k liye us ko stop loss ki zarorat he nahi hot i ha

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have substantial capital and we are able to calculate the risk of loss of each trade, we can use hedging strategies. but in my opinion, I would be better to use stop losses in trade. stop losses will help me to be able to minimize the risk of loss in trading.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after reading from several places i begin to think that hedging is also good when we already have profit and then want to protect it from price retrace.
    i see this technique at some forum. and then we release the hedge when the price either hit the ope price or the hedged open price.
    the strategy is called "Anti Hedging".

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is according to the explanation of my choice if you like it. that's what I do as much harm as anticipating my experience is still small.

Junior Member daren is an unknown quantity at this point daren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Stop Loss is actually more effective. We only make the SL, then we are trading, and then we leave. A few hours later we see again if we can profit of our SL or even touched. For me, it makes me put SL, SL frequently touched. Maybe there is something wrong with me ....

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I don't depend on hedging at all , I only set take profit and stop loss and this occur after a good analysis before enter the trade , so I don't recommend using hedging at all

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is definite in nature and one can sure about his loss with the setting he has done, and this is good for the beginners to follow in there trading as they will not get confused with the floating profit and other things which occurs in Hedging. In hedging we are never sure what is the loss or profit we get till we close both the positions.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    I never saw any strategy build upon hedging.. Although some people use it frequently in their trading.. but I am not good at it.. Because I got several hit by my both stop-loss levels... So I stop using hedging in my trading.. Maybe expert hedger can explain why is that happening.. I used 1:3 risk to reward ratio in my trades..
    i also don't really get the idea behind the hedging strategy and maybe that is because i have a different trading strategy and that is why i have a different mind set with those who use hedging.
    for me, i analyze the market and then wait for the entry and i am much more comfortable trading that way than to use hedging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)