+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several tools are there for the benefit of traders that helps to provide profit to them. Two of them are stop loss and hedging. Stop loss is easy .You only put it On at your desired value, Hedging is complex one and if one does'nt know the procedure then there are difficulties to handle it. It is upon trader's requirement that what he prefers hedging or stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love to use stop loss more than hedge couscous hedge it may lead to loss a lot of money and it need trader who have good experience also hedge make treader underexposure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    I think hedging is very dangerous, especially for beginners! For that the hedging be truly effective , the trader should have extensive experience in the forex market to find and cut out the bad trade at exactly the right time! The beginner who uses hedging often falls into the trap, and they are always with several open positions, which usually cause bankruptcy! I recommend using the SL is simpler and more efficient!
    In any strategy and method, greed will appear when they are in profit, Traders tend to believe that they can get more profit in this situation, Plan or goal will be ignored at this time, They just believe that the trend will continuously go as they expected.I think this is very dangerous, they take the high risk to lose their profit

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    I think hedging is very dangerous, especially for beginners! For that the hedging be truly effective , the trader should have extensive experience in the forex market to find and cut out the bad trade at exactly the right time! The beginner who uses hedging often falls into the trap, and they are always with several open positions, which usually cause bankruptcy! I recommend using the SL is simpler and more efficient!
    hedging must be done appropriately because he simple nature of hedging can confuse naive/new trader.
    so yeah, i agree with you about this matter. if we want to successfully execute a hedging technique we must spend more time to practice the timing and analysis on when to enter a hedge and when to exit the hedge.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The second technique is indeed very good when applied in the forex market but I think there are two possibilities to use it if we want to experience losses as a technical stop losses, and secondly we do not want to lose what is called hedging techniques

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is fact that Hedging and stop loss are same in nature but they have differtent option to save bigger loss to the trader. Hedging reqiuires skills and experience to use it, but stop loss is a simple process of entry.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh aaj tak samjh may nhi aya hai kay is ko hum kis jaga par use
    karta hain aur kion use karta hain koi mujh samjh tu sayi kay hum is ko kahan par use karah sakta hain

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging usually combine with martingale strategy to make a 'status quo' for your open position and give you more time to think of the next appropriate strategy. As for me, i prefer use the stop loss, and only use hedging once in a while.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I have not been able to use a hedging strategy, when opening the lock I am very confused. I have a commitment to discipline. I will not allow large floating minus. I put about 50 pip stop loss, so it is not floating minus too long, I want to keep your emotions to limit losses
    Some traders open a position without a stop loss and if the trade goes right into profit they close it, but if it goes against them they leave it even -300pips or more and wait for a return.. But I don't think this is a good strategy for traders with small accounts or little knowledge...

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure its will need expertise also together with endurance because its may unsafe with regard to newbie. anyhow i don't utilize hedging although always like SL and this way i handle the consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)