+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 194 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutiahasan View Post
    Yes. I did have some experience with Stop Loss. For example the use of Stop Loss 15, 20, 25, 35, and 50. Each one gave me lessons. To date I have not been able to deduce how best SL. But I have the tentative conclusion that the use of SL should also be adjusted with the use of the Time Frame and Profit Targets are taking.
    Your opinion is correct sir, the use of stop loss should be adjusted to the time frame of use and profit targets are taken. other than that stop loss also serves as one of the ways that we can minimize the risk. and this method is very helpful for traders, especially the novice trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I think stop loss is a perfect order to place to save us from loss. It is in fact a very effective method. So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account from being nill.
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that the SPOP loss is a sequence that can save us from harm, so I think stopp loss is the most effective way for the traders to save themselves from loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please only there to be dispersed among hedge in the forex and the stop loss because the stop loss is the style of the end of the loss and the closure of all transactions, but in hedging you open more of the deals that make you in the market again and there may be more of us to losses

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutiahasan View Post
    Yes. I did have some experience with Stop Loss. For example the use of Stop Loss 15, 20, 25, 35, and 50. Each one gave me lessons. To date I have not been able to deduce how best SL. But I have the tentative conclusion that the use of SL should also be adjusted with the use of the Time Frame and Profit Targets are taking.
    correct sir I also agree with the use of the proper time frame then we will get the right result anyway, I've been there when we open a small time frame we have to install a larger stop losses and vice versa

Junior Member mutiahasan is an unknown quantity at this point mutiahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    I know it has many several method stop loss. Hedging is good option to stop loss.That way we know is very important
    money management for stop loss.If you have more experience about forex then you can set loss loss for you bad situation.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    I believe Forex can really change one's fortunes. There are many examples throughout history. But in order to become distinctive in the world of trading, one should ask himself, 'what should i do, that others are either not doing, or doing incorrectly?'
    If we experience a loss in the trade we have to stop and start thinking where the location of our mistakes and we try to change the technical analysis in trading.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sometimes a lot better close the deal on the loss nor do I work with a hedge because the hedge needs to be places very strong so as not to increase and become a great loss not borne by the account .. and sometimes I am doing, but not many

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know it has many several method stop loss. Hedging is good option to stop loss.That way we know is very important
    money management for stop loss.If you have more experience about forex then you can set loss loss for you bad situation.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Stop loss is the best way I see of controlling loss and not hedging. If we use stop loss for our trades we will save capital for the next trade, but when we use hedging, sometimes we open ourselves to greater losses in trading.
    stop loss is not the best way, depending on the strategy used. Not all the strategies required to use the SL, I myself rarely use losss Stop although long-float. I better use a hedging strategy.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    Stop loss is the best way I see of controlling loss and not hedging. If we use stop loss for our trades we will save capital for the next trade, but when we use hedging, sometimes we open ourselves to greater losses in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 194 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)