+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 194 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the second techniques is indeed very good when applied in the forex markets but I think there are two possibilities to use it if we want to experiences losses as a technical stop losses, and secondly we do not want to lose what is called hedging techniques really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rimramrouman is an unknown quantity at this point rimramrouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is according to the explanations of my choice if you like it and that's what I do as much harm as anticipating my experience is still smallers really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gamedhtrv is an unknown quantity at this point gamedhtrv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that there are many ways to locks the loses with using stop loss or the hedging, and the traders just choice the suitables with their styles and for me hedging is good to lock somes losing and if we have good chances then we can convert the losing to profits really !!

Junior Member halwaniptba is an unknown quantity at this point halwaniptba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hedging trading systems with a models using a psychologicals levels as a benchmarks level of open trading and to levels this levels we use the Pivots points and the way of this systems is to do a BUY and SELL at the same times by the installing the same diharga stop-loss and Take-profit !!

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoploss and hedging buhat achi satretegy hain stoploss sy ap ko buhat kam loss hota hai aur ap ka account
    zero hny sy bach jata hai
    aur hedging main ap apne profit ya loss ko lock kar lyty hoo ho jis sy ap ka account nill nai hota hai

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use both stop loss and hedging always.....i normally use stop loss when am such of the market direction.........

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me i think using stop loss is more profitable then the hedging, i use stop loss all time in my trade for proper money management and i did not use hedging before but i will try to use.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubena View Post
    It's a dialogue around Hedging as contrasted with discontinue the loss... That is ideal ınside your investments. during the Newbies Site component, in which you certainly will Presume one may well like to have a shot at investing? Like to require an important query though fearful regarding just saying one thing funny in the chief planks? It is the location fo you to have the best small amount of procedures safely.; You can get a number of systems accessible to all currency investors to help you handle that sum in deficits the fact that the may secure. Those hateful pounds can be Discontinue the loss, hedging, trailing discontinue the loss as well as actually that acquire earnings.
    In any trade it is not easy like, you just have to order a position or just force a position to fail by making sure it will hit the margin. Putting looses in your mind just would make things work out to be bad well if that is your style or the style of others.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on your level of expertise in the field of forex trading. Hedging requires an all round knowledge of the forex market (fundamental, technical and otherwise), knowing points at which the market might turn and where to employ large lot sizes for quick recovery of losses

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with you . its need experience also as well as patience because its may dangerous for newbie . anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 194 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)