+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 194 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    I prefer using stop loss to hedging no matter what. As for me, I believe that hedging is very risky and that is the more reason why I don't use it. Forex trading is a very risky business and the best way we can avoid getting more risk is if we try as much as possible to make our trade complicated, hedging is complicated.
    Actually hedging can be profitable depending upon the techniques being used. Hedging alone is not good you need to understand when to stop your hedge and open another one. One can master hedging techniques by experimenting it on their demo trading account first for at least 2 to 3 months.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging aur stop loss me mai hedging ko choose karunga. Kyunki mujhe hedging bohot acha lagta hai. Isse hum musibat ke samay use karke bach sakte hain. Hum hedging ko tabhi use karte hain jab hamara trade market me bolck ho jata hai. Hum us trade ko recover karne ke liye ek reverse order lete hain bachne ke liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usharoy007 is an unknown quantity at this point usharoy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop-loss orders are essential for a wining strategy. You simply cannot trade successfully if you dont use stop-losses. If you open position without stop-loss, your entire deposit becomes your stop-loss. Obviously, its just stupid to risk the entire deposit for the sake of only one trade.

On the other hand, stop-losses make you nervous, and may cause large drawdowns, if you catch several stop-losses in a single row. When you are stuck in the middle of a large drawdown, your become depressed, and stop thinking in a rational way. Then you start to adjust your strategy on fly and worsen the situation even more. Thats the downside of stop-loss orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will choose stop-loss.. because I like to plan my trades.. and if you use hedging then sometimes you need to depend on your lucks rather than your analysis.. this is why I use only stop-loss so that even if I made any losses I dont have to depend on my lucks anymore..
    Searching Myself...

Member mohamed2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging is only suitable for senior traders, who already have confidence in doing the analysis, because the trader beginner like me, still confused how to open hedging, and usually even greater loss

Member tamjid01 is an unknown quantity at this point tamjid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good currency exchange aspirant have to try to take advantage of SL earliest. Hedging may be a challenging way to know when an individual doesnt own tone experience it all will result in a good challenging condition struggles to shut down any situations. What is more hedging will need launch many sells together with acceptable budget that will deal with the industry routines for that huge length of time.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    a forex aspirant should learn to use sl first hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnot have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions.........

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer using stop loss to hedging no matter what. As for me, I believe that hedging is very risky and that is the more reason why I don't use it. Forex trading is a very risky business and the best way we can avoid getting more risk is if we try as much as possible to make our trade complicated, hedging is complicated.

Member iahbvbntav is an unknown quantity at this point iahbvbntav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it has many severals methodes stop loss an dthe Hedging is good option to stop loss and that way we know is very importants and the money managements for the stop loss.If you have more experience about the forex then you can set loss loss for you bad situations really !!

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halt the loss of the most powerful tools that help to get the percentage of losses a few of you are in the process of an end to the loss which can not do other tools afterlife in Forex and I think that the rolling, which depends on the cessation of the loss in each transaction is rolling, who knows how to use Forex properly and well thought out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 194 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)