+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 194 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HEDGING vs STOP LOSS are both useful on the different situation in Forex trading platform. But, in both of them I most prefer set stop loss in Forex trading. Because when anyone hedging in Forex trading sometimes its hard to manage those hedging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jalu,
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    HEDGING vs STOP LOSS.
    About both strategies i will say that i have used both strategies for long term and hedging i found the most boring strategy exists ever, and stop loss is very risky if you don't know how to place the stop loss, so both are difficult to some extent..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se hedging her kisi kay bas ki bat nahi hai hedging sirf woh hi karte hain jin ka experience kafi acha hota hai forex trading business main aur stop loss aik bohot nice toll hai hamare bary nuksan se bachne ka.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made a research in using hedge and the result was that hedge is nothing useful at all for any forex trader, it can't make you win nor lose . what hedge do is that it close the other trade and take new spread from you !

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like and go with stop loss indicator. Because SL is the best indicator in this forex which can protect our capital from unexpected loss. When any currency flow can goes to reverse zone then it stop our trading. We can use this tool from any long term scheduled trading.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is good,but be careful if you want to use it in your trading because if you don't know how to hedge your trades well you might have created a bigger problems that can only make things worst in your trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sometimes a lot better close the deal on the loss nor do I work with a hedge because the hedge needs to be places very strong so as not to increase and become a great loss not borne by the account .. and sometimes I am doing, but not many

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine to na kabhi Hedging na hi stop loss use keya ha abhe tak in my 3 months period magar mere khayal se stop loss is necessary to avoid difficult situation khas tor pay newbies k liya.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging is the double edged tool that can either way if you dont apply it propely ...you can get lot of profit by hedging and can also protect your account but you must practice it for lot of time

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss very important to trader who are long term because he leave his trade to the market so he must make stop loss and we must use it if our capital small because it cannot face loss but we will lose it early so im believe in using stop loss in this two case but if you are scalper you cannot use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 194 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)