+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 194 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am passionate about people who talk that we don't need to experiment in real accounts. I. If you want to make some strategies such as hedging, we can make a number of exercises with stop loss so we must need a demo account if we get good results on a demo account then we can apply the strategy in a real account if you will lose money in the demo then You can change your way of thinking in this way. You will save your money and ji dekho so that hedging is always necessary for blessing, hedging hedging, hedging hedging, is very careful because hota hain is profitable for sickle tabhi. Hoga jab aap apni kisi bhi trades, for example, the value of the signal to the card just goes to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders use different methods during trading. I followed both. Hedging is the most preferred for me. I also always use stop loss in my trading.
    Stop losses is very important when trading on the forex market because you have to follow the right money management and if you will follow it properly then you will not get losses from your trading. but get a good income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a technique where we limit losses to a specified value and then we don't see the market and we see that when the market comes to a value determined our trade is automatically closed so that it stops a good loss to be used in forex trading business. In hedging we recover losses. and I prefer to do cutloss rather than hedging because it will be difficult and slow to release the lock in hedging and is more risky than cutloss. whereas if you do cutloss then we can open the appropriate trend and reduce the risk of greater losses

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both Hedging and Stop Loss are Forex systems that allow Forex traders to control their losses in Forex trading. A Forex trader should choose the one that serves them best and utilize them for Forex trading. and I use a stop loss with each of my trades, I take a small risk and trade with a small lot so I'd rather place a stop loss because taking a small risk I got a small loss and I closed it early. Hedging is a good strategy but it needs experience to do it the right way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging, Stop Loss and trailing stop loss are three different things and accomplish different goals from each other. Stop loss is used to minimize losses where hedging is buying and selling at the same price. trailing stop loss is used to sustain profits and follow the market if they continue to win direction and not to release profits if they return. and I myself prefer hedging if done wrong than stop loss and for me we try to better manage the past and not give up and I think the hedging experience would be very useful to determine the accuracy of the exit market and that is a very important thing for the time being .

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of hedging systems to suppress losses is quite confusing where we take a trading position with the opposed as a direction. Maybe if the market is being sideway we can take advantage but so what is the market that is trend because we have to wait for the price will come back? but everyone has a different system and I respect it. I have more comfort in wearing stopovers and I will choose stop loss because it can prevent us from MC even though we suffer losses, I think hedging would be very dangerous if we do not understand the market, we are hedging then there are as two possibilities that happen is MC or profitable !!

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    heding option is paly with the experienced trader. in heding entery and exit is very important point. heding is use when our analysis is too strong.
    Stop loss is more important compair to heding. with the help of stop loss we can close our trade and when we feel analysis in our direction once again we can enter. stop loss is play with newbie.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the reason is I do not know when the price will turn. So I will not be able to close my position anytime. I prefer to trade normally and be used as a stop loss. If it touches my SL, it's not a problem because I have good money management and more importantly I can trade like whenever I want to !! and I will choose stop loss because it can prevent us from MC even though we suffer losses, I think hedging would be very dangerous if we do not understand the market, we hedge then there are two possibilities that really happen as MC or profit !!

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brothers are not very proficient for this trading system, and I can not understand the meaning of hedging and stop loss, but I know that stop loss is the best and we have to use it to make a successful trader in the forex forum business to make money every day and after a month to change our lives and we can make people rich in this business. I like the best. and you merchant per depsnd karta ha to wo kis ki tarding type like karta ha, kush tarder take proit game ker tarding karty hien likin kush hedging kar to trading karna pasand karty hien, mi hedging code ko like karti hoon.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are several methods available for all Forex traders to control the amount of losses that can be earned, I start with stop loss in most of my trades but I prefer to use hedging hedging just a few clicks only and when finished and This is an important issue, we must know how to make our stop loss, in the library section I put 5 ways to use our stop loss, one of the most common is using brackets and pull-up resistors, you also raise the question that many do not realize that it is the use trailing stop, which should also be taken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 194 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)