+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to stop losses because of hedging because most traders around the world do it, at your stop loss you fix your losses and you ensure that you are in a safe zone by implementing stop loss and profit taking targets this is the only way you can ensure that you do not experience unexpected losses and Hedging may be an advanced methodology that must be told and if someone does not have voice data, he will end up in a fancy state that cannot close his position. furthermore, hedging needs too much gap in the trade and adequate capital in contacting market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi i am a forex trader, i prefer stop loss. Stop loss is a very useful trading strategy and protect our account. I am a student that I trade with forex next to my studies so I use stop loss in my trading. and the main imagery is that the main hedging vs. stop loss I prefer kyun hedging is the main loss, the likelihood of your main stop loss likely to be true. Mujhe koi bht zyada knowledge is the main baray so the main thing is that the main details are complicated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel more comfortable using a stop loss than a hedging strategy, because with a stop loss I can manage my trade and forget about it while knowing how much I will lose if the trade fails and how much I will get if the trade wins, but for hedging you have to monitor your trade from time to time. and I prefer to use stop loss rather than hedging, because when you hedge you don't really get you just postponing a bad day and thus your losses will eventually be greater unless you experience it.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important when trading on the forex market so you only have to follow proper money management so you can place stop loss and take profits so you won't blow your account easily and trade Forex I humen hedging se koi jyada ki profit nahi hoti hai , hedge ko hum apne advantage ko karne key to liye using karte hai magar actually I hedging while account balance key ho jata hai, humen stop loss to sath hi trading karani chahiye you lose humare ko cut karta hai.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes, my dear, I believe hedging seems to be a good strategy where your profits are guaranteed, but it's more complex than other strategies because you are bound. Hedging can be a source of problems and is not always safe to use. prefer scalping because it's safer. and Mere khyaal se trader forex ko stop loss To sath hi trading Karani chahiye, Stop loss ho sakta hai ki humen kuch pips ki loses dete ho magar humare the capital ko loses a lot to protect bhi karte hai esiliye humen stop loss use ka jarur karna chahiye aur hedging I don't use any losses.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use stop loss rather than hedging. From my experience, using a stop loss can help us avoid a lot of losses. But if we use hedging, sometimes we fail, sometimes we can still get a lot of losses, because we don't close all trades at the same time. So using stop loss is better for me and stop loss is preferable to hedging because you know that hedging is not the desired way to trade and in hedging we don't have a good technique to pretect on our trade and we always have to learn how to use stop loss effectively.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consider using progressive hedges with hedging 5-20% of the size of the main position periodically in the opposite direction of your favor. This will reduce significantly the eventual loss and if the trade returns to the profitable zone. The hedge will only drain a little of your final profit. Extraordinary work on daily Duration with Forex "cable" pairs. Never suffered losses of more than 0.25 & -0.50% on trading. and from these two options I will go hedging because in our hedging we can lock our trades in a certain amount without further losses and whenever needed, we can close orders manually without any loss.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss in my trade, don't use hedging anymore. I think using stop loss is much better and the risk is lower than hedging. I don't use hedging because it can still make me blow up my trading account. So I learned to use stop loss only in my daily trading and maintain my trading security and hedging ek alag cheez hi aur stop loss ek alag opetion hai hun jo marzi in dono i say use kar len hum kam wohi kar patay hain jiss ka hume shok ho yes pher jiss pay hum kam because chahe gay matlab jb don't hume dill say kam karnay ka maza nahi tab do not hum to me you chahat nahi hogi k hum zyada behtreen produces ki chalay chib.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would prefer stop loss because stop loss will help me to reduce the risk and lower the losses. If we will hedge then it will be hard for us to close the hedging positions and then we can also get more loss. So, it is better to just avoid the hedging until we learn it perfectly.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses are the best of hedging because hedging is more dangerous then our stop loss takes losses at a limited point and is chosen by a stop loss but we can take large losses by hedging, and with hedging we can be stuck in the market for a long time. and I prefer to use stop loss rather than hedging. I never use hedging anymore because it will give me a new problem. Using stop loss is better, because when the market reaches a stop loss point, I don't need to think about cutting losses. But if I use hedging, many times I think again to cut losses or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)