+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 194 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer stop loss rather than hedging. We know that hedging can help us minimize risk too. but mostly, hedging makes us get more losses because we don't want to close both trades. But if we use stop loss, we have no other choice, just let the price reach a stop loss and we must go to stop loss first as basic capital protection or money management. But that depends on several factors such as the trading strategy used or capital-based trading factors. So, the mechanism is different for each type of strategy used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is good for risk management. Before making a position you must always choose stop loss and take profits so that you ensure your capital is safe after touching the stop loss. Always plan with a good strategy and don't be emotional when trading. and I think these two ways are ways that you can use to trade and how you can benefit from better hedging is a way that you can buy and sell at the same time and in this way you can always make money by

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously I think it's very true that there is one thing called hedging there is one thing you should know and that is that trading makes money that you have to be such that you make sure that if you have a loss you place trades among other trades. and stop loss is preferred over hedging because you know that hedging is not the desired way to trade and in hedging we don't have good techniques to pretect our trade and we must always learn how to use stop loss effectively,

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss are totally different types of work so I cannot choose them as another alternative because I stop losing my job to close your trade when you are not present in the market if there is a large adverse movement, but hedging is an overtrading process to harm the movement , and I not only prefer but also apply hedging in my trade always and never use stop loss and I feel that hedging is the best alternative from stop loses and traders don't like to stop losing, so they can use hedging

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro dear, I really want to believe that using a stop loss to protect my account balance from unexpected or more losses. But using stop loss according to the graph is a good system for protecting accounts and following proper money management than others. But we will find out how to use hedging correctly. And it's not too strong to find out. This methodology will be applied only in a number of extreme cases. If not, no. just use it after your call has been surprisingly wrong. so far you can place AN against orders of the same size or [* fr1] from certain orders. And this can continue until it is over. that's the resolution.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dear, generally in forex trading I think that there are several methods to control your losses in the forex market by traders. First is the stop loss in this forex market, you can avoid the big losses in the forex market. with hedging you can also reduce your losses but hedging is a complicated system. and I will always prefer stoploss in my trade rather than hedging because hedging is the most risky strategy and it will increase your losses more than stop losses and it takes up your double margins.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, personally I think it is true that imitating the strategies of a major trader also does not guarantee profit in this business. Because you still have your own emotions and habits that control your actions and they play a major role in trading. and in my view, hedging requires big capital. as if to a certain level, the margin we use will continue to increase. while at stop loss, it is useful to reduce the risk of loss. for that, I recommend stop loss rather than hedging.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to use STOP LOSS and I can't handle hedging at all, I'm confused with hedging so I use stoop loss on my trading strategy. We need to use stop loss on every trade to get rid of large losses. and it's not too difficult to learn. This method will only be applied in some extreme cases. If not, no. Just use it when your decision is very wrong. In this case you can refuse orders of the same size or half of the actual order. And this must continue until the situation is finished

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually in forex trading I consider that stop loss is a facility to provide traders to save capital from large losses, so it is better for traders and their trade, so have to use it to avoid big losses, without stop loss you get huge losses and waste your capital . and the forex market I am trader ko apne ordered me stop loss jaroor lagani chahiye aur market i trader ko apne ordered me risk determine jaroor karni chahiye tabhi risk trader kar kar sakte hai aur hedging trader har on nash kar sakte hi kyunki hedged i risk hot Hi.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately in forex trading I also think stop loss is a facility to provide traders to save capital from large losses, so it is better for traders and their trades, so they have to use it to avoid big losses, without stopping losses you get big losses and waste your capital and in fact I personally personally think it's better to use stoplose hedging because hedging techniques might make it difficult for us to close a position unless you already have a technical trading strategy and are very profitable and know when to remove hedging can use hedging techniques to secure your margin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 194 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)