+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 194 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we do not know where we are going, we will not be able to do so, but if we do not have the right to agree with them, then we will be able to give them a lot of money, but if we do not even have a lot of money, If you want to know more about the problem, then you should try to understand that it is very difficult to deal with the problem and if the trader does not say that he has a stop loss, or if the trade stop loss is there, he will have to pay the loss. I have a lot to say about the loss of the stop loss trader, but I can not wait to stop him from analyzing something that could stop him from doing something wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses is very important when trading on the forex market because most traders try to trade on the forex market without losing a stop and they can easily blow up their accounts very easily so they have to avoid such mistakes if they have to get good income and safer losses. used to preserve your capital rather than hedging, because stop loss can prevent you from losing all your capital, and when your position presses stop all ends there, and then you look for a more appropriate entry, but with hedging, two positions are active and you are confused between them, so I prefer to use stop loss to secure my money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to use stop loss because I have tried using hedging but it is difficult to get out of hedging and I am now using stop loss and it makes my mind take the right decision in trading otherwise I will lose money, and I prefer stop loss always because it will help us to save our account from big losses and I try with a hedging strategy but it looks difficult for me and it is very difficult to get out of hedging.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe in hedging, we are never sure what loss or profit we get until we close both positions. Stop loss is definitely in nature and people can be sure about losing it with the arrangements that they have done, and this is good for beginners to trade there because they will not be confused with floating profits and other things that happen in hedging. and I find it clear that hedging is more profitable than using stop loss but hedging can be a difficult action to take because we have to use special time to start a hedged place. we must know more when you hedge when not hedging. this is very important for dealers who will use the hedging method.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging requires opening too much trade and sufficient capital to cover market movements for things that are sufficient so start with stop loss in most of my trades but I prefer to use hedging hedges with just a few clicks and I want to trade with stop loss and it's easier than using hedging in forex trading, low lot size helps us to trade with bright decisions and we don't have to take a high risk to get high profits and we have to use stop loss on every trade. .

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes unfortunately I am clear that if we have large capital and we can calculate the risk of losing each trade, we can use a hedging strategy. but in my opinion, I better use stop loss in trading. Stop losses will help me to minimize the risk of loss in trading. and the placement of stop loss is very important when trading on the forex market because you will follow money management when doing so so try to understand the risks that you must take to your trade so you will not lose more than your risk.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aspirant must learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complicated method to learn and if someone does not have good knowledge, it will produce complex situations that cannot close their positions. In addition, hedging requires opening too much trade and sufficient capital to bear market movements for a considerable period of time. Good luck for all and stop loss is preferred over hedging in forex trading. Stop loss defines the loss you get in the end, but hedging, you can still lose both sides of the position when you open it. If looking for risk management, use stop loss.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to use stop loss on my trading strategy because I think hedging is ok but for me I can't get out of hedging and I think we need to trade with the right knowledge and discipline to get success in trading. But we can learn how to use hedging correctly. And it's not too difficult to learn. This method will only be applied in some extreme cases. If not, no. Just use it when your decision is very wrong. In this case you can refuse orders of the same size or half of the actual order. And this must continue until the situation is over. That's the solution

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well unfortunately actually I assume we have to know how to make our stop loss, in the library section I install 5 ways to use our stop loss, one of the most common is using parentheses and resistor pull-ups, you also raise many questions that don't realize that it is the use of trailing stop, which must also be taken and play tou hamesha sai yahe daikha hi k jin merchant ko trade achea tarah because ati hai wo is mai kabhi bhi risk nahe laity apna sl set na kar k is leyay mera prefers yahe rahta hi k stoploss ko har trading k sath rakhna chayay yahe better hi hamary leyay aur hamary account k leyay .

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses prevents you from large losses. each of them has a preferred technique, which is good for them but may be bad for others. I don't think that you can use it to replace the others. You can use hedging and also use stop loss to work with it. If you cannot use hedging, then use only stop loss. and I believe in trading forex stop loss is very important when trading on the forex market because you have to follow the right money management and if you will follow it properly then you will not get losses from your trading. but get a good income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 194 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)