+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think hedging is a better option,but for experienced traders only. i tried to hedge once and blew almost 120$ of my 180$ account, so you can realise that its risky. the problem becomes when you fail to recognise the true trend completely..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About hedging vs. stop loss You have to be careful while doing hedging because you have to close trades as opposed to trends so you will not get losses from trading but earning income so you have to be careful about your trades. and HEDGING good but resilient modus operandi takes experience in handling partner movement and requires big capital and the most important thing in HEDGING is the closing point of the winning deal and waiting for price rebound to the point of signing lost Agreement and this takes a lot of craft From my point of view better stop losses, especially for beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later,,,,,,,,

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that stop loss is better than hedging if you will not be constantly on your PC. If you are hedging then you should monitor the hedging resources by continuous monitoring to be determined at what points might reverse the price to facilitate your unlocking really !!! Stop losses just like an easy and simple method to gain complete trading success from the market and also we can earn a good amount of income from the market at any time.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn how to manipulate the pretext as it should. And it's not too hard to learn. This method will be practical in extreme baggage. If not, no. Manipulation only when your decision is very harmful. Appear in this project you can plant as opposed to an order of the same size or a portion of the real order. And this should keep behind the place above. and Candidate must, for example, use SL as the main learning. Security has developed a method to identify, if 1 is a good data can cause complicated, it is impossible to open the appropriate gear. In addition, a large number of tags in addition to a variety of resources in the world market, industrial offerings, moved for a long time to start. My recommendation is to use a sl procedure that accidentally finds the lid.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to use hedging to protect our account, because with hedging we still have a chance to improve our trade without we have to close the transaction with many losses. but everything goes back to every merchant, because I believe every trader has their own way that they think is weak and comfortable to do. The hedge itself also requires complex skills. and both can be used for our benefit, but hedging is very difficult to tackle because our hedges should be more experienced, and stop losses is also a good option but if you have more than one trade in the market than putting your other wise stop loss no need.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my knowledge hedging and stop loss trading method is not a easy to predict those levels at forex market , we need a lot experience and huge capital with better trading analysis . And big players plays with they knowledge and own trading analysis they used to find every levels to open a trade with they own risk and setups they stop loss . I don't thing its wast an easy task we need a lot of experience into it.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,184 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-06-04), danish555 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-04), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use stop loss to do hedging no matter what. For me, I believe that hedging is very risky and that is the reason why I do not use it. Forex trading is a very risky business and the best way we can avoid getting more risk is if we try our best to make our trades complicated, hedging becomes complicated. Both hedging and stop loss remain an excellent way that forex currency traders can control their losses in the forex business. I believe that in this great business, profit and loss control should be our main target

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like hedging, I pre-tariff traders use stop loss to declare the risks, hedging may cause losses on both sides, I used to do it in the past and when I see it does not pay me and it is profitable and save to stop my losses rather than protect My position is in the market, I stop and I advise every merchant that comes my way the same.
    There is a hedge you should do when you know the trade you originally may not go the way you want it is also best to make sure that you make sure that trading is one of the best things you catch that advantage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)