+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 194 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emulating the main merchant strategy also does not guarantee profit in this business. Because you still have your own emotions and habits that control each of your actions and they play a major role in trading. Stop loss is very important when you have to trade on the forex market because you have to avoid losing more than the risk you have to take so try to trade carefully so that you will not lose more than you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Keyboard (2018-09-27), sakigbest (2018-09-27), Unregistered (2)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-25)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that I was not about HEDGING as before I only knew about stop loss because I used this option in my trade usually to prevent my account from large losses please explain it as clear how I used HEDGING in my trading to minimize my losses! if you get a loss and you know that the trade will turn around after some of the better that you have to use a fence to lock in losses. but if you consider that the trend is changing and you are not sure when it will return then you should use stop loss.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19), Keyboard (2018-09-27), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-27), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-25), Unregistered (2)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-30), Amir151 (2018-09-19), ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I like to use stop loss to protect my account balance from unexpected results or more losses. But using stop loss according to graphics is a good system to be protected as an account and followed as proper money management than others! and Stop loss will limit errors and stop the bad transactions that we do and give us the opportunity to correct the errors that we hedged so that there are two possibilities that occur really hedging then there are two possibilities

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I was habituated to hedging because I rarely use Stop loss in my trading strategy when I see the market is against my trade. I then put hedging instead of Stop Loss. I think I can set up hedging on my trading strategy and for that I use it and I trade with a hedging system. and, I really consider using stop loss to protect my account balance from unexpected results or more losses. But using stop loss according to the graph is a good system to protect your account and follow proper money management than others.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be used to protect profits that we make when the market is in a correction or reversal that we do not believe. Sometimes because the market is deepest as a correction, it really is a test for traders, but if we use it as hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market is only true for small ways, hedging can bring alsos losses !!!
    Hedging is a good resource if you know how to use it, but can be a dangerous trading style for the inexperienced. You need to know how to close a hedged position while letting others run profits. If you choose to open more and more as a position, you can end up removing your margin and ending up as a total loss, also wasting your valuable time and emotions in the process !!!

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    stop loss dono fariks system hain jo fariks traders ko fariks trading mein apne nuqsanaat ko control karn ki ijazat deta hai. aik fariks trader ko aik aisay shakhs ka intikhab karna chahiye jo inhen behtareen kaam karta hai aur fariks trading ke liye un ka istemaal karte hain. aur mein apne har trading ke sath aik road nuqsaan ka istemaal karta hon, mein thora sa khatrah aur thora sa kaarobar karta hon lehaza mein usay roknay ki bajaye rokta hon kyun kay chhootey khatray ko thora sa nuqsaan pohanchana hai aur mein usay jald hi band kar deta hon. aik achi strategy hai lekin usay sahih rasta karne ke liye tajarbay ki zaroorat hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), Mustansir (2018-08-27), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that Hedging was used to lock down transactions in profit or loss. But, it must be used by highly experienced traders. Must know to violate hedging transactions. Stop loss is used to cut losses that make your funds secure. Both of these terms must be very important and used in them at the right time and at the right points. If not, produce only in losers !!!
    Hedging can be used to protect the profits that we make when the market is in a correction or reversal that we do not believe. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, it really checks for traders, but if we use hedging, we can be under pressure. But if the market is only true for small ways, hedging can bring losses too!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The question is really good my dear according to my personal experience i will prefer to the stop loss there is no need to hedge in the market just use a stop
    loss and then there should be no need to hang up in both sides in the market hedge will make you very confused so forbid it and go up with stop loss.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-24), Mustansir (2018-08-26), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (7), yulbang111 (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 194 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)