+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should know the various tools provided by forex forums such as stop loss and take profit and in this way your profits will be more and losses will be a minimum and the net amount in the form of money will be present in your pocket in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed and you have to work hard and in this way your interest will increase in this work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is something else while fewer stops are something else, in a hedge you lock a position with the same size lot to freeze your float, while a stop loss is used to ensure that if the market moves against you it will close automatically, so you must have a difference between hedging and stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay dear, actually I prefer stop loss rather than hedging. We know that hedging can help us minimize our risk too. but for the most part, hedging makes us get more losses because we don't want to close both trades. But if we use a stop loss, we have no other choice, just let the price reach a stop loss

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging may look better than stop losses, but hedging is very complicated. hedging requires a larger margin because we open two or more orders. hedging also requires placing the right order and the correct amount of the previous order. hedging is only good for use when the market is in a strong trend. but if we use hedging when the market starts it will be worse because the market will move in a small range.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, of course I think there is no double I like stop loss rather than hedging. We know that hedging can help us minimize our risk too. but for the most part, hedging makes us get more losses because we don't want to close both trades. But if we use a stop loss, we have no other choice, just let the price reach a stop loss

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course to me, I want to believe that stop loss is preferred over hedging because you know that hedging is not the desired way to trade and in hedging we don't have good techniques for trading and we must always learn how to use stop loss effectively. and if your margin and you have enough experience in a hedging system you can use it but if you can't then you have to hedge the cutlass system right away it's actually a very effective method so I think SL orders are the perfect way to save our account from being nill

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, both of them have a part of the strategy. We both choose the same option or some for us to use separately. We can say that it depends on the basis of the strategy. Rather when we work on the basis of market analysis. So we are decided to use the second option or not to use it. Do the market strategy base. and the forex market, the main stop loss and hedging use karne to the same, hi reason hoti ha. The main application of the forex trading market to Liye Yhe Dono Hai is useful hoti ha. the main foreign exchange market main trading to the ziada doran tar hedging ko prefer karta hon.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I prefer stop loss to cut and control my losses because of its simple nature which works easily. Hedging is also a good choice for controlling losses, but extra skills are needed to fully use them effectively when we trade. and it is better to use stop loss and not hedge, if you are a beginner trader, hedging will make us confused to close the trading position, if we use stop loss, we will feel safe when leaving the chart, we can determine the stop loss that corresponds to we use risk management

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stop the forex market and use my order tech to go to Forex trading. The forex market bohot achha market is profitable hey. The Forex market is big in the financial markets hey. My forex market is investment because of sikhna hoga. Investment for profit from your profit. and listening to k baray me ko information nahe hai kun k hugging me the word I pheli bar he sun haha hun is lye me nahe janta or me is a forum me ek new member hun or month i he isko join kia hi is lye nahe janta me demo me jb trade lags hun to stop the loss of lazmi hun pher karta hun trade

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a safer way to save our capital and immediately reverse the position of the OP to make a profit, if we hedge it means basically a key position, then the price rises whenever and wherever the position is fixed and cannot take advantage of this technique. and hedging is a strategy. so they work with market hedging. they see all the factors so they work in the regular market and they are successful traders. Stop loss is a tool of the forex market. stop loss secures the capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)