+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 194 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by natum View Post
    I believe that both of these methods are very helpful for forex traders where one of them is stop losing and the other is one that hegging your one stop trade really soon while others are much more related to the first to keep you losing the minimum but Choice I was stopped losing was the right boss! Stop losses better than hedging if you will not be constantly on your PC. If you are hedging then you should monitor the hedging resources by constantly monitoring to determine the price of which point might be reversed to facilitate the unlocking of your keys really!
    It is true that hedging can be used when the trend is not clear but one must understand that eventually one has to close one trade in loss if one needs to continue with the trend and then if again the markets turn around from there the other trade will be in loss too. I want to imply here is that stop loss is always a better option and one must first open any trade after doing proper analysis and then place stop loss to it to cut down the losses .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,398 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g agr mere pass account balance ziada hai to agr meri trade currency par active ho to me headging karna passand karonga likan agr meri trade metal par hao our account balance kam hai to me stop loss lagana hi best samjhoga kyin keh metals bohat riski hoteu hain jnb g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-04-30), kashi93 (2018-04-27), ravi999 (2018-04-25)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Applicants must learn in Forex trading, initially used by terrorist organizations. Risk can move to a team, he said, and if someone does not have reliable data to reach the location of luxury goods can not be disabled. What holes are the most needed coverage and too little stock of sufficient capital, taking part in its time largely from market development. So my advice is to use for some time, terrorist organizations and update messages. Try each square event, a unique strategy of trying to experiment only with mercantilism and every time you realize there is a risk of losing money. So I would advise to try this trial demo account and it is really not an operating system that you do not lose money when you decide on their strategy and keep two things that are part of the scheme, which is risk management and managing emotions.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that both of these methods are very helpful for forex traders where one of them is stop losing and the other is one that hegging your one stop trade really soon while others are much more related to the first to keep you losing the minimum but Choice I was stopped losing was the right boss! Stop losses better than hedging if you will not be constantly on your PC. If you are hedging then you should monitor the hedging resources by constantly monitoring to determine the price of which point might be reversed to facilitate the unlocking of your keys really!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-26)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery main use to stop losses hi hedging main use nahain karta is ko using karny to lea bht sary number ki zarorat hoty hai is the main to degrading loss to opportunity bht ziada ho jaty hain for humain hedging hee karni for pehly humain the main demo is to lea knowlege Results kara chahea is humain achi information mily gi jis se hum behter tor pe jaan jaingy. I believe that both of these methods are very helpful for forex traders where one stops losing and the other one foils one stop that you trade immediately while others are much more related to the first one title keeping your losses minimum but my choice is to stop losing is a boss!

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bringing it to near disadvantage is very convenient and newcomers can by means of long demanding brings to a close loss in their trade, the benefits of bringing it to a close loss for that reason are more held and almost everyone from traders can be trusted into it with the aim of reducing their losses. Simple hedging with the opposite order of the same size ration can be used instead of using bring to the near losses, but to open this hedged set again is a substantial Headache. I prefer the removal of a truce meant to lower in addition to controlling my failures due to its uncomplicated character so that it works quickly. Hedging can be an excellent replacement for control failures, but requires more expertise to fully utilize them properly if we usually buy and sell.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use security not based on any type of research, but use it in SL positions and try to get some achievements in this regard. But it is necessary we to survive long enough with tolerance for change and also you need business with the purchase of the smallest lot. This is not suitable for competitive investors. anyone who carries out security and limitations stops dealing, I want to know how it performs and where the special analyst or the basic principles you personally do, my satisfaction if I know how to perform as I know most economist institutes and big men do .. I chose stop-loss to reduce and manage my failures because of the easy characteristics that he did quickly.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging should not be used by all traders because in hedging a person needs to know the possible market direction for that they should have a very clear idea of price action. Better to use stop loss or reduce losses when you see the trade has turned negative. You must first find out if your analysis is correct. If your stop loss is hit and the market is still moving towards your analysis, then maybe you use a very tight stoploss and you should loosen it, but if every time it stops being hit, the market moves against you, back off from trading and find out the problem with your trading system and the rules, by the way, do you follow your rules all the time?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,184 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in the trading job hedging is not good i use stop lose in my trading because this is the very best and save our profit so i am use only stop lose not like hedging in my trading kunke trading min hedging ke waja se kfi time min big lose hu sakata hi esi liye min trading min hedging ko like nh kurta hun hedging mean hi ke jub ap log sam point per ek pair per buy or sell kur rahe hote hin tu matlab hi ke ap log trading min hedging kur rahe hin or stop lose sey tu ham log apni earning ko best way se save kur sakate hin esi liy trading min hedging not good but stop lose is very best in the trading business
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), naveedbnn (2018-04-30), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1)

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex candidate must learn how to use SL first. Hedging is a complicated method of finding out of course, if one does not understand how the idea will produce a complicated scenario can not close the actual posture. In addition, hedging demand opens too many trades along with a satisfactory capital for you to bear the market activity to earn a significant period of time. So my personal tips is to use sl with the moment together by searching for hedging afterwards. There are several methods available for all forex traders to control the amount of losses to be had. Some of them are Stop Loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even take profit. What I want our analysis is stop loss and hedging. Both are effective in their own way. I started with stop loss in most of my trades but I prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done we start recovering some of our profits but stop loss closes our trades soon they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 194 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)