+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 194 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses must be in nature and people can be sure of losing it with the settings that he has done,
    and it is good for beginners to follow the trade there because they will not be confused with floating profits
    and other things that happen in Hedging. In a hedge we are never sure what the loss or gain we get until we close both positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you hit a stop loss, there is no chance to return this money without trading
    but when you are hedging, you still have a chance to save money, but once you start hedging
    it will be very difficult to get out! You need to find a very
    good level where prices will turn and close on floating trade
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

dingin (2017-12-15), ooredo (2017-12-15), salimah fx (2017-12-15), tahu bulat (2017-12-15), taj mil (2017-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not ever head our trading position, if it is losing moreover, hedging will weigh the burden of being
    a very heavy trade we pay double the spread and finally both los, trading position must be closed
    with loss of planned stoplos, too. Many headings will also drain our minds as traders,
    heart trouble and make life uncomfortable karen aterfikit masalh trading away immediately dispose
    of everything that interfere with our minds, including face to face.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never found anything more useful than stop-loss in my forex trading .. this is why I have never tried
    using hedging in my trading .. although some say it's good to use hedging when you will receive a margin call.
    But if I make a mistake then I need to be punished for this .. so that I can learn something from my mistake ..
    and with stop loss, I can really analyze this market correctly ..

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss ki zaroorat ap ko sirf us surat me hoti hai jab ap ke pas equity bilkul low ho lekin hedging ap kisi pe equity pe use kar sakte hain aur hedging se ap ko yeh pata chalta hai ke ap ke pas equity bad me kitne points ki market moving bardasht kr sakti hai.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    I support SL to cut and also control my own losses because of its straight forward nature that works is not difficult.
    Hedging is the best solution to control losses. But it takes extra ability to use them effectively every time you trade.
    thank
    For me, I prefer a lot of hedging, sometimes when I'm in big losses to Aqllaha and next time
    I see that closing the deal is the most appropriate and most appropriate landslide loss due
    to market conditions at the time the decision is made. either to open or close the loss of hedging transactions.
    CMIIW

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by natum View Post
    In my opinion, hedging requires a lot of capital. As if to some degree, the margins we use will continue to increase.
    While stop loss, useful to reduce the risk of loss. For that, I recommend stop loss rather than hedging.
    CMIIW
    I think the stop loss is the best because you are hedging instead of stop loss then I think you
    are hedging when you are in loss and by doing that the losses can be trpped and can not be released
    until hedging is not broken and When breaking the hedge I think the loss could increase.
    CMIIW

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

douglas (2017-11-28)

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silsilah View Post
    I agree with you guys. I think better than we will stop the confusion of stop loss by using the
    wrong strategy and cause the loss of all our trading capital. capital may have a large trade
    can apply a hedging strategy. But we also have to be able to manage the capital we use in trading.
    regard
    In my opinion, hedging requires a lot of capital. As if to some degree, the margins we use will continue to increase.
    While stop loss, useful to reduce the risk of loss. For that, I recommend stop loss rather than hedging.
    CMIIW

11. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-11-27)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madun khan View Post
    Hedging and Stop Loss strategies have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
    I prefer to use Stop Loss rather than Hedging before it's easier to implement and implement.
    If we use the Stop Loss strategy, we just need to know how to place the Stop Loss in the right position.
    greeting
    I agree with you guys. I think better than we will stop the confusion of stop loss by using the
    wrong strategy and cause the loss of all our trading capital. capital may have a large trade
    can apply a hedging strategy. But we also have to be able to manage the capital we use in trading.
    regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

natum (2017-11-25)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,369 Times in 5,360 Posts
    in the forex trading hedging is not best i don,t like hedging in the trading business this is the not best and stop lose is the best part of the forex trading i use stop lose in the trading and save our earning so stop lose is the best and hedging is not best in the forex trading so i not use hedging and only use stop lose in this business,,

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-19), alizubair (2017-11-26), amirjaved (2017-11-22), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-19), hmforex (2017-11-21), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-28), yulbang111 (2017-11-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 194 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)