+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 194 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex candidate must learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complicated method to learn and if a person does not have good knowledge, it will result in complex situations that cannot close the position. In addition, hedging requires the opening of too much trade and sufficient capital to bear market movements for a considerable period of time. So my suggestion is to use sl for now and learn to hedge later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan ya sab sa axhi cheez hoti hai ka humain stop loss or take profit ka dehaan rakhna chaya jab hum is cheez ka dehaannhi rakhatay hain toh humain bohat zayda loss b hoo sakta hai lakin humain iss cheez ka lazmi dehan rakhni chayaa

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    According to my experience. Both will make profits and also loses. Its better to learn both deeper and try to implement on suitable situation. This is what Forex trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should know the various tools provided by forex forums such as stop loss and take profit and in this way your profits will be more and losses will be a minimum and the net amount in the form of money will be present in your pocket in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed and you have to work hard and in this way your interest will increase in this work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course when trading in this forex business I use stop loss with each of my trades. I take small risks and trade with small lots so I prefer to place a stop loss because I take a small risk. I get a small loss and I cover it early. hedging is a good strategy but it needs experience to do it the right way

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai to stop loss ki hi prefer karungi kyunki hedging thida risky ho jata agar market ek hi movement mai turn kar jaye to aur ye aksar ho jata hai jab koi badi news publish ho jati hai narket mai

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course when trading in this forex business I use stop loss with each of my trades. I take small risks and trade with small lots so I prefer to place a stop loss because I take a small risk. I get a small loss and I cover it early. hedging is a good strategy but it needs experience to do it the right way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 194 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)