+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss are two ways to reduce losses, only difference between the two is that the position held by the hedge against the expectation that the price will be controlled while stop loss is a stop loss at a certain price point and the use of Stop Loss in any trade, trade can give you peace in it. With stop loss until the mental readiness of the loss we will receive. Therefore, making a Stop Loss must be in accordance with our willingness to lose money, if our predictions are incorrect. So, if we use Stop Loss, Stop Loss then make it wisely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging bht zyda danderous hy or iski wja sy bht zyada loss b ho skta hy
    Last edited by sumerach; 2019-05-27 at 04:24 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is a good method to avoid Margin Calls. I don't like hedging because it requires a lot of knowledge. I only bear losses by applying stop loss. and stop loss is better than hedging if you won't continue to use your PC. If you hedge then you need to monitor hedging resources by continuing to monitor to determine at what point prices might turn to facilitate opening your lock.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is that we have to use all of our open positions, because if we don't use our stop loss it will only damage our trading account and our trading account gets closer to the Margin Call or loses all of our trading money. Hedging is a good technique, but using SL when trading is a wise choice. and using a hedging system to reduce losses is quite confusing where we take trading positions in the opposite direction. Maybe if the market is sideways we can take profits but so what trend markets do we have to wait for prices to return? but everyone has a different system and I respect it. I myself am more comfortable when wearing a stopper

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging achi stretegy hai or bahut say traders isko apply bhi kertye hain or is say best results gain kerte hain

lekin mein is favour mein nahi hoon mein hedging ko like nahi kerta hoon trend ki direction mein rehbn kay simple trading karen or us ka faida lain asi ciondition mein apka loss bhi ho sakta hai

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss best option Star Plus ki help sale market video sudden movement hoti hai usko Hum maximum loss hone se safety provide kar sakte hain aur Iske Saath Jab market apni support and resistance ko break Aati Hai To wo Hame bahut jyada loss De Jati Hai Tu isse Jyada loss Se bachne Ke Liye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aseya For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-06)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ibthink this would really be personal decision of a trader but for me i will still prefer to use stop loss because i havee not really tried hedging but i have always used stop loss so use his skills.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), HP2018 (2019-05-06), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HEDG and SL are too different from each other. I think stop loss is a good choice to prevent losing all your money, but many traders use it manually. while hedging is used as a trading style with which you can temporarily secure a trading partner. most traders use hedging to control the loss of ongoing trade. and Hedging is a hedge and stop loss is a stop loss. I don't think that you can use it as a substitute for one another. You can use hedging and also use stop loss to work with it. If you cannot use hedging, use only stop loss.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-06), Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss prevents you from heavy losses. You can use a stop loss to save your capital. but some time gives you a big loss. and the stop loss position is very important. but I don't know what is hedging ... is one of the bodies in this forum explaining hedging and how to use it? and I don't know much about hedging. I only know that this is a situation where we open a sell and buy position at the same time, as if buying has a loss then the sale will be profitable and vice versa, but I don't use it. think that the stop loss must be in every trade because I lose a lot by not using sl.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-06)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can make you face losses greater than stop. Stop loss has a very good option to be safe from losses. there are also several ways to be safe from losses. SK is one of them. It helps from zero and stopping losses has an effective way. and there are many ways to lock in losses using stop loss or hedging, and traders only choose the one that suits their style and for me hedging is good for locking in some losses and if we have a good chance then we can convert losses to profit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)