+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss is a way of avoiding, preventing and reducing from some loss,
    and as we know we can use it depending on the conditions, when we think that the chart
    will move back with a good period so we can use hedging and if we think that the chart will
    move backwards but for a long time so we can use stop loss, and I think we do not play
    and hold the order too long if we just take strategy for short time or intra day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are trading with using of stop loss and this is good trading strategy for this business they could not get the huge loss if they use the stop loss they could open the good trading position in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-02-08), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-26), jobless (2018-02-26), mian5575405 (2018-02-13), punjabpolice (2018-02-08), samia93 (2018-02-22), sarfraz786 (2018-02-08), shine (2018-02-24), yulbang111 (2018-02-08)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoradpak View Post
    stop lose is the best so for in the trading but hedge is not good in the trading so i prefer in the trading and use stop lose and teke profit both are the very best in the trading but hedge is the not good in the trading this is the so risky in the trading and i am also not use the trading this is the not best
    hanji forex ke business me stop loss ka he use karna trader ke liye thik rehta hai,esme trader ko stop loss se pata hota hai ki usko limit me he loss hoga,esme har trader market me hedging nahi kar sakta hai aur esko karna bahut he jada mushkil hota hai.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I do not think of hedging as a method to stop losses but it is worth a try to think about,
    I'll try it a few times on a demo account to see how it can be useful in managing a portfolio
    but before thinking about it then we have to decide the next step that will be done on this part actually,
    what after stop loss and how we can set this strategy in accordance with the trend specification.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

badrita (2018-02-28)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    stop lose is the best so for in the trading but hedge is not good in the trading so i prefer in the trading and use stop lose and teke profit both are the very best in the trading but hedge is the not good in the trading this is the so risky in the trading and i am also not use the trading this is the not best

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-27), amirjaved (2018-01-27), azharahmad (2018-01-29), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-26), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), ghaffar500 (2018-01-27), hmforex (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-28), jobless (2018-01-30), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-29), punjabpolice (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-26)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do hedging only when price movements are still within its daily range,
    because the two positions we open are likely to be touched by the price, too risky
    if we do hedging when price movements are out of the daily reach, because most of the Possible one
    of our positions will not untouched by price, with any strategy and system I always use stop loss in trading

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is better but hedging can also be used if someone has a good understanding
    of support and resistance and possible reversal points and thus you can save your losses
    and make a profit with that system. but care must be taken when
    the price moves away one time and never returns

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is not a good way of trading forex. But hedging should use stop loss.
    so I think the stop loss in the foreword of the strait and the hedge might leave
    you confused as to where to close the trade to start reducing losses in another
    way to stop losses in a good strategy.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also prefer stop loss rather than hedging. SL can minimize lost. When my open position overrides SL,
    I know the error in my analysis. So I have to analyze again before opening new post. With a hedge,
    I do not know where the appropriate price to take my profits and let floating up and down independently.
    If the market goes crazy because of the fundamental news, then my floating will get bigger.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

aira (2018-01-30), dorayaki (2018-01-30), endus (2018-01-30), karna (2018-01-30), kokorotak (2018-01-30), tabungan (2018-01-30)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A prospective investor must learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn
    and if someone does not have good knowledge it will produce a complex situation so that it can
    not close the position. In addition, hedging requires the opening of too much trade and enough capital
    to bring the market movement in the long term. So my advice is to use sl for now and learn hedging later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)