+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Junior Member shamroukh is on a distinguished road shamroukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must look for professional broker not good only and he should be honest, good Spreads ,good Executions Speed, Regulated, 1:500 Leverage, Bonus or Rebates at most 2 points finally he should be good in Support... all of this help beginners to get profits easily.. that's wat i learned when i was a beginner from forex courses and i hope for all beginners to find good brokers like wat i said before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing i'd consider is , weather the broker is a regulated or not. If they are regulated i'd consider the platform , leverage ,spread and trading instruments. some brokers offer very few number of currencies. And it is also important they have a very good customer support system,either live support or call back facility is preferred.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    1 - moderate spreads but this isnt most important thing if broker is excellent.
    I would give to broker 2+ more pips per position if everything other is excellent.
    2 - safety for our funds (bank quaranty)
    3 - possibility to place enough small trading orders in comparison of out trading volumen.
    Mini, micro or even nanolots are appreciated.
    4 - possibility to do hedging but its not most important thing. Can live without.
    5 - good technical support
    6 - how fast they exectute withdrawals. Its very important because all od us are very sensitive on that.
    7 - smallest possible swap or moderate swap
    8 - possibility to create pamm accounts (to trade for others to) with enough profi software to supporting
    such bussiness.
    9 - just feeling that broker is fair and top profi
    10 - no pressure on IBs and on traders regard new investors and how to trade
    Information is very important for all beginner looking for a good brokerage firm to deal with it and perhaps the best reason that I mentioned is persuasive (6) because it is the best piece of information mentioned in your speech because it must be reliable and the company kept our money and seize them

Member suraj is an unknown quantity at this point suraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any one ask me what quality you need in your broker that will be that my order placing execute before one second so i`ll be huge scalper all the time

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex broker is the best and most famous. I heard withdraw the profit in a very fast tempo. In this world might just Instaforex who has the most customers. There are currently no other broker can rival.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but it is the broker which gives you opportunity to create bonus and trade on that for making real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us very genuine way opportunity to trade on bonus and earn real money.
    Forex trading brokers that give us bonuses are great brokers indeed. They have activated us in order to trade forex without having to invest our own personal money into the business in the first place. IFX is one of such brokers.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but it is the broker which gives you opportunity to create bonus and trade on that for making real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us very genuine way opportunity to trade on bonus and earn real money.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker should have following qualities.

1- Should be STP or ecn and they should not trade agasint their clients.

2- Should allow hedging

3- Should have good order execution

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their minimum spread is also not according to the spread table in their website for mini account. For micro account spread is fixed and no problem in micro account. I experienced many problems in their server and support. However withdrawal is very quick and it is processed with in two hours to LR account.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that insta forex is best broker for traders its very comfortable and easy broker and free of cost and with bonus form this facility is very good in insta forex this is best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)