+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 230 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i wan that forex broker should be honest and he should give us all the money which we earn from the forex and they should not ban some one who is getting regular money from them without any reason.
    IFX forex trading broker is a very good broker i must tell you. They actually pay their clients all the profits that they have made. I have been with IFX for the past 19 months and they have paid me all my profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    <<broker must be regulated>>
    firstly traders cabinet, how can we manage our accounts, secondly no problems with deposit./withdraw, like more than 1 option to withdraw
    live chart with friendly support
    and then good trading conditions, like small spread, fast execution, fast platform,
    than extra conditions, like high leverage, rebates, partnership, positive slippage,

for my self: direct market access(no dealing desk), moneybookers deposit/withdraw, leverage 1;1000
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    yar mauja ya broker boht acha or best lagta ha baqi brokernoo sa main na sara broker dahaka han lakin jo ya broker apna members ko facility data ha es laya main boht sara profit earned kar sakt hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are looking for is a broker who is not a scam, where we can feel safe putting our money there, should the broker yangterdaftar the legality of good and great if you put the funds must be no assurance that our funds are safe for us tradingkan and we use as a trading capital, this time many brokers are offering all sorts of trading but also that there are many scam and carried off the public money that is why we must be careful in choosing a broker.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is only one broker who has several services is the broker InstaForex I find a broker who understands better what it is all very easy during the transaction or at something else and is supporting the company firewall MasterCard which exists in all the world. Eventually, a broker who has a very good customer service and fast with a quick response, a variety of options to deposit and withdrawal .... etc.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Criteria of a good forex broker is in my opinion, to pay any request to withdraw the money of its customers. not only that, transaction processing and rapid order execution is also a consideration I am to choose a broker. I think, instaforex is good enough, because instaforex pay every demand the withdrawal of my money. Do not ever choose a broker that promises a big bonus, because in a few years it will be a scam broker.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too many brokres have in forex market.but the question is real or scam.it is really difficult to identify about true brokers.and that's why we need basic information's about forex broker.a good brokers will have good customer care.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good broker must have very good customer care, and have very good advantages like instaforex. instaforex are paying so many big prize in instaforex contest and thats why they are most popular.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think fast deposit and fast withdraw system with good support is one of the best point to be a good broker. And every think are available in instaforex. So anyone can invest in this broker for start this business.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal se ek accha brokers ko bahut hard work kardna padta ha.wo always fast response karte ha,specially strong customer care hota ha.bahut sare advantages and opportunity provide kadte ha jo ek traders chahte ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 230 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)