+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 230 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien broker mien pehlay to leverage dekhta hun aur leverage ziaada hi select kerta hun kunki ziaada leverage per trade kernay ka meza ata hey ager spread normal bhi hey to chelay ga aur product bhi dekhta hun k yeh broker trade kernay k liye kya kya detay hien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that adding to many opposite things that a broker is questionable to do for us, i same a broker to be full thermostated and also to make a real smashing sail listing over minute in ordering to corroborate that they are trusted. This is a venturesome business, we do not poverty a broker that present also swindle us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why my brother is the announcement for a broker here
    This Forum Insta special mediator, and I think he is the best broker for its many advantages is very difficult in the presence and one mediator
    First of all electronic banking support ... the implementation of the orders very quickly .. Balheidj allowed to strip the scalp ..

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    how do you do it? I am also still confused by the broker scam or a scam to see PAMM was like what? because many brokers and PAMM that offer interesting things, but I still hesitate to go and join them, how should I take langakh to know that they are not scam?
    If you want to know whether the PAMM is a scam or not then you can use this PAMM performance monitoring for several months in their trade if they work well and earn a good income then they berrarti good and you can follow it

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    It was good to determine good or bad broker from its reputation but it's not enough to look reputation only because
    it's possible if the testimonial is not real. So I prefer to look regulation of that broker to know if the broker won't scam us
    because it's not easy to get regulation especially FSA regulation.
    how do you do it? I am also still confused by the broker scam or a scam to see PAMM was like what? because many brokers and PAMM that offer interesting things, but I still hesitate to go and join them, how should I take langakh to know that they are not scam?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    main to gi sahi baatha k koi bhi broker ager select karna ho na to main us broker main sab se pehley us ki reption dekhta houn us k baad us ki spread dekta houn or us k baad sclping allowed ha ya nahi ye dekhta houn

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    I think good broker could be known from its reputation from clients/traders who ever joined in the trader or who is still
    joined in the broker. From their opinion about servers in the broker, deposit and withdrawal process, services of broker,
    bonuses in there, spreads in there, and many other more to know good and bad broker is.
    It was good to determine good or bad broker from its reputation but it's not enough to look reputation only because
    it's possible if the testimonial is not real. So I prefer to look regulation of that broker to know if the broker won't scam us
    because it's not easy to get regulation especially FSA regulation.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually find a broker that is easy in terms of the processing of documents and of course I also like the broker who has a lot of bonuses to promotions which we may eventually be greatly benefited.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I look for the following things from a broker :
    1) Tight spread
    2) Instant response in live chat
    3) Mailing to me Technical and fundamental analysis
    4) Instant execution of my order.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think good broker could be known from its reputation from clients/traders who ever joined in the trader or who is still
    joined in the broker. From their opinion about servers in the broker, deposit and withdrawal process, services of broker,
    bonuses in there, spreads in there, and many other more to know good and bad broker is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 230 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)