+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 230 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect from a good broker that he is not trading against me, and always helpful and kind enough to understand the problems raised by me, and help to find out the solutions for the problem. And he never disclose the identity and other details without my knowledge to anybody.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    I find an good brokers which is very faithfully and responsibilities for client. The broker give his client many opportunities. Like the most reliable brokers is Instaforex. Instaforex is the best broker house of the world. I already faced many problem for my ignorance they help me to give my information. When the payment, withdraw, deposit is problem then we informed his company as soon as the company will take the best response.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is usually world-class internet business opportunity. A good Forex brokers get participated in addition to listed underneath the lender near your vicinity where the Forex broker is based or maybe functions. We ought to previous to start consideration read very carefully terminology in addition to ailment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are certain things which we need to be in a broker and the one important thing is that we should get our profit at the right time. there are many brokers who are pleased from your losing trades but they are angry from your profit.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good broker should keep beneath the auspices of a specific money establishment. ..
    And usually an honest forex brokers have participated and registered beneath the money establishment within the country where the forex broker is predicated or operates.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see when I choose a broker is that they have regulatory, and transaction processing done on their clients .. the deposit and withdrawal money traders also often a consideration, in selecting a broker ..

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new in this forum and i never used broker before but i m business student then i can share with u about a good broker.i good broker must have good language and behavior with customer.and his speaking skill must be extra ordinary.broker should be up to date about the market and should know about the market rules,a good broker must be a time dealer because some broker give time and never pay on time .

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a good broker you must always look for honesty and a good reputation. I heard of another trading firm go bust today. The company was Knight capital. It promised that it could make money but they decided they could not and gave their money back to their clients! At least they gave their money back. Some bad brokers if they cannot make money will not give you money at all.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    Most of the trader looking for good broker ,,most of trader unko pasand karte hai jo scalping allow karte hai so scalping allow karnewala broker chahiye aur money withdrawn easy ho sake ,,and there should be no hidden terms and conditions ..
    han bhai apne thik kaha he sabhi trader chahte hein ke wo asha broker hi find kare trade ke lie taki wo hmesaha time pe withdraw karwa de hmara profit and wo hmme time pe apne aap bonus send karde .

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that thegood broker must also need to have the good service to the client , if they are do not have the good service to the client i think that they must not being said the good broker, because the good broker is also have it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 230 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)