+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have almost the same preferences about a good broker stated by you. For me deposit and withdrawal both are of very important nature. As far as re-quote is concerned it may the problem of our internet connection. A very quick responding Live Support is very much essential for a good broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important for the dealer in order to achieve the desired success depends on a good medium provides a variety of services that help to achieve great success from the market
    .. Find mediator is essential intermediary such as Insta Forex broker very good offers many services and the company has an excellent technical support team

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, good broker is broker which has good reputation, it has regulation from NFA, FSA, or CYSEC if I don't make mistakes. Regulation is important to make sure if the broker is not turning become scam broker. If there is regulation, it won't be easy for broker to become scam because the broker should spend huge amount of dollars as collateral to make sure if the company is strong enough to hold the clients. So, it's safe if we join on regulated broker.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to find back record history for broker.we can understand that which broker is good seeing their service.good broker give good support all time in working day.we can contact with supporter for solve problem.

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader looking for good broker ,,most of trader unko pasand karte hai jo scalping allow karte hai so scalping.Also there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and broker should not be listed in the list of scammed brokers.

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    Greetings my friends.
    I think insta broker is also good, given Insta also good. fits well in my analysis of the trade, I think so. but I have not had the insta WD, the WD hopefully.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the first time that what am i looking for in good broker is they are not scams, and there are many bonus that can be achieved by joining the contest

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are good forex brokers like instaforex...instaforex is one the best forex brokers we have around

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look for broker like this
    low spreads
    easy withdrawl
    good platform
    low swaps
    allow hedging and scalping

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har koi chahta hai, ki usko aisa broker mile jo, usko achchi facility de, support se contact 24 hours ho, aur time to time payment ho, aur sabse jayda jaruri cheez ye hai, ki spread low ho, jo ki har trader chahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)