+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 230 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, personally I think it's true that I only want a regulated broker and then a broker who will issue a quick payment, I know that there are so many brokers, but then I want as strong as Instaforex, which will not immediately announce bankruptcy. and in forex trading I think the most important thing about brokers is the problem of withdrawing money from our profits. how to serve them. is it fast, slow, or just a scam broker. I am very satisfied with Instaforex. the service is very satisfying.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-11), Shahzada148p (2018-12-14)

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good broker must stay under the auspices of a particular financial institution. ..
    And usually a good forex brokers have participated and registered under the financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates.

As in the United States brokers should be registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and a member of the NFA. The CFTC and NFA done to protect traders against fraud, manipulation, or illegal trading practices. Usually the broker will list the status of Regulated (membership) they are on his site. But of course we must also do double-check, how, by matching on the site of the financial agency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahzada For This Useful Post:

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I personally consider the most important thing to choose a forex broker is to see how good their experience is to serve clients. That can be seen from the satisfaction of the number of clients using the broker. The most important thing is that they must have protection against our account if they go bankrupt or go bankrupt. If the broker has it all, I will choose them. and in fact there is no doubt that in forex trading is great and we can think of it as a future profession but to do that I think we must have good experience and strategies and in this case we can consider this area as a future profession.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I always believe I want to see all the qualities in a broker that is present in the best Insta Forex broker in Asia. I have experienced excellent service from this great broker, especially I appreciate the customer service, and the Withdrawal system, both of which have very good quality. and there is no doubt that I will be a regulated broker. I will see if the spread is low. then I will see the highest leverage. I will then see if they have a swap-free account. then I will see the deposit and withdrawal system that is right for me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders are one good broker. Be careful to handle profits and get money and make a profit. To survive from an easy to understand update learn many other tarding activities to get possible ideas for learning trade carefully. and in my view, a good broker means providing good services at low prices. There are many brokers who are arrogant, but not all are good. Some of them really consider their services. I think customer service is a big problem for choosing a forex broker. So their security is also important.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very confident that on Forex I was very lucky to find an Insta Forex broker. I can learn a lot about forex, free capital gains, and most importantly, the benefits we can make. and I have proven, that I can benefit from a bonus account can be done quickly. Well, there are so many things that I will look for in a good forex broker and one of them must be good customer service and also a broker must be regulated as well, instaforex forex is a good broker and we can get a good amount of money from them. All we need is that knowledge and we can get capital from here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-12-14)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, unfortunately, I believe bro does not trade in forex, but brokers only provide services to trade in the forex market for their clients, so I don't think brokers need technical and fundamental analysis unless the broker is a typical non-dealing desk broker who takes part in trading. and in forex I actually think I've heard that some bro do stop hunting or reverse trading but it's very hard to believe so forex traders have so many clients and how can they do reverse trading against them all at one time? Also they cannot fight the market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I really think I always change brokers. but, he has a mediocre performance. there are no bonuses, promotions, for registering complicated personal data. account number is also limited. This is very boring. but, now I am very happy to be able to join the forex insta. the service is good, lots of bonuses and promotions. and actually I really consider identifying the first best broker that we have to see low spreads in each and every currency pair. so then look at the list of deposit and withdrawl options from the best top 10 online processing methods. is there an online chat available for forex trading questions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker must be a broker who can provide good conditions for traders to get on the forex market. A good broker must get a good way to process deposits and be attractive when once a trader wants on the forex market and also good customer relations. and a good forex broker provides facilities for trading forex traders too, which provides fast services for fast payment withdrawal methods, direct support, low spreads and trading.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For perfect trading you must choose a trading system that you like. It is not recommended to choose a strategy that is too complicated or avoids you when you go, dragging your feet. Look for a simple strategy that is easy for you to understand and you prepare and saab ji mare herab se hume es kam mai insta forex bro broker he chooses because chahi aa jeh asia ka sab a trusted broker hi hum es kam mai achi earning income hi bro oak in the whole world busssiness hi hum es kam mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hi es kam mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hi hum es kam mai apne sabi dream ko competing kar sakte hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 230 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)