+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,093 Times in 4,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good broker must stay under the auspices of a particular financial institution. ..
    And usually a good forex brokers have participated and registered under the financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates.

As in the United States brokers should be registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and a member of the NFA. The CFTC and NFA done to protect traders against fraud, manipulation, or illegal trading practices. Usually the broker will list the status of Regulated (membership) they are on his site. But of course we must also do double-check, how, by matching on the site of the financial agency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good Forex broker should be reputed and have a name in the market and have many members as its clients.He should provide all expertise and assistance to its clients.Also there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and broker should not be listed in the list of scammed brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now a days there are many good brokers are available in the market to invest money and start forex trading. but still we have to be very careful while choosing right broker for us. because these days many scam brokers are also available in the market. for finding the real broker you must read its terms and conditions. real brokers has some strict terms and conditions. secondly, we have to see the percentage of profit they are offering. real traders do not offer very high percentage of profit. we also have to see the verification process of the broker. real brokers always verify the accounts of the traders.

Junior Member atta493 will become famous soon enough atta493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hy Friends,
    As in the United States brokers should be registered

Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), the Commodity

Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and a member of

the NFA. The CFTC and NFA done to protect traders

against fraud, manipulation, or illegal trading practices.

Usually the broker will list the status of Regulated

(membership) they are on his site. But of course we

must also do double-check, how, by matching on the

site of the financial agency.
    Good luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to atta493 For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2019-02-27)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    a good broker must always keep their touch with the costumers . and must maintain a good reputation within their costumers .
    must give cool offers and maintain contests which will attract more costumers . must have believable spread and commission . etc ....
    there are many more concerns in my mind which i can not put here as whole

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2019-02-27)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in a good broker we can get good deposit and withdrawal options and we can easily get a relief team and we must know that processing speed is needed to get success in forex trading and I think instaforex is the best broker in the world. and Normally the legitimacy and appropriateness of trust are the two main things we must pay attention to, although things like having low spreads and high speed of trading execution will also be very useful. Also promotional offers are also good because it increases your chances of success.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker must make the life of the investor easier. It should not have technical weaknesses. Good brokers offer low spreads and commissions. There are many brokers but only a few are reliable. I recommend operating with Instaforex because it is always looking for profits for novice investors. and good Forex Brokers must be well-known and have a name on the market and have many members as clients. He must provide all his expertise and assistance to his clients. Also there should be no problems when withdrawals and brokers may not be listed in the list of brokers scammed.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear, I clearly think there is no double that I always look for a good broker who always offers good service to their clients. But now, I have found it. And they are the trading company of Instaforex, one of the best brokers in Asia today. Finally, I was able to trade my trade with great peace and dedication.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my darling, with me, I want to believe that first of all see is that my funds are secure on an instant broker and attractive brokerage account so if I need money at any time then I withdraw my amount directly and also see facilities that provide brokers like PMM and wallet bro. and the forex market where many brokers can deal with them, but you have to know how well you can handle things like this to achieve the profit you want, and you also have to understand that many good ones need to experience

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a person who can guess which broker is good and not. This can be proven if we withdraw money. Can the broker be served quickly or not. If the broker can get a sympathetic broker member, it is a good broker. As well as speed in market execution or in other words the sequence that we do not experience the basic long requotes This is the server used by brokers to get better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)