+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their minimum spreads also do not match the spread table on their website for mini accounts. For the spread of micro accounts it has been fixed and there are no problems in the micro account. I experienced a lot of problems on the server and their support. However, withdrawals are very fast and are processed within two hours to the payco account. and the first thing I consider is, the weather broker is set or not. If set, I will consider platforms, leverage, spreads, and trading instruments. some brokers offer very little currency. And it is also important that they have an excellent customer support system, whether direct support or call back facilities are preferred.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing I check is how well the broker is set up ... only after I am satisfied I try to find uniqueness, channel support, popularity, deposit and withdrawal methods, spreads etc ... If all this satisfies only then I trust them ... If no, even with the huge bonus that any broker has to offer, I don't trust them at all ... Because I want something that my capital is safe with them ... And I don't receive a guarantee from any broker that they won't run away with me money ... This is why I check this a lot to make sure my investment is in safe hands ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good broker must give us a free bonus because this is an attraction to get beginners, & they must have online support, a callback system, all online processors must be attached & the last withdrawal & instant deposit must be taken for the user. and a forex broker must be honest with his customers. They must consider safe transactions with others. Not only this, but also they have provided fast service when processing withdrawal and deposit services. And we, people, always think that your chosen forex will not be a fraud. Thinking of all this, you can choose a forex broker. What about Instaforex? Can anyone know about the level of reliability and service they provide? If you know, then let me know quickly.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the best broker, you don't have to go anywhere, but a broker that gives you the opportunity to make bonuses and exchange them for making real money. Here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us a very genuine opportunity to trade with bonuses and make real money. and good brokers must be transparent in their dealings and they must have an easy way to withdraw and deposit. Of course they must take steps to prevent fraud and money laundering. The spreads they offer must be competitive. A good broker must provide several types of accounts for various categories of investors.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2019-05-27)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi bt ya hai ka huma join hona say phely dekhna hoga ka sub say good broker kon say hai phir ja ka hum us ma say acha profit bhe hum asani say hum kama skahta hai or apne trade ko bhe hum jari rakh ka sahi profit bhe hum kama sakhta hai

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Insta Forex has all the qualities you need and it is not only suitable for you but it is the best for almost all traders because in addition to all your needs Insta Forex pays us a bonus for trading through this forex forum and there are many demo contests where You can give a lot of bonuses for trading. and I have almost the same preference about a good broker stated by you. For me deposits and withdrawals are both very important. As far as the requotation is concerned it might be our internet connection problem. Direct Support that is very fast responding is very important for a good broker.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and the main broker our main application dekhna chiye k us ki market foreign exchange trading yeni k trader kiusi main ha k trader we k mutaliq kiya raye rakhtey hane un k coments chak karo application phrase ko sab cheez ka Andaza ho jaye ga wese achey main broker es cheez jo honi chiye woh interesting ka option us main treeqey hona chiye jis se app ko sahulat ho money withdrawal of your main karwane waja ha kioun k alsar trader ko apni withdrawal of main kar waney money kafi masla hota ha and very difficult to find honest broker Now, most brokers deceive their clients in one way or another. This is really a very bad condition so we cannot convey all brokers to trade. How a trader can win if the broker becomes a barrier in his way. Thank God, I finally found insta and now I can trade without fear.

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai to broker neeche wali cheese dekhta hu
    1 uska servive
    2 customer support
    3 swap and commision charges
    4 uski withdraw method
    5 uska spread
    6 leverage
    Agar ye sab cheese achi ho to app us broker ko join kar sakte hai

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a good broker, I think the first and most important thing is to be honest, if boker is dishonest, even a cheater or a cheater, then how can we make money and attract it, on the other hand, maybe we will lose our money, it's terrible. and good execution, good connection speed, lot size suitable for our capital. and it is very difficult to find an honest broker now, most brokers deceive their clients in one way or another. This is really a very bad condition so we cannot convey all brokers to trade. How a trader can win if the broker becomes a barrier in his way. Thank God I finally found the insta and now I can trade without fear

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All brokers need a scanned copy of your address identity and proof so it is difficult for you to find any broker who will not ask you for any evidence. Intaforex is a very good broker because it pays bonuses and has fast execution too. Brokers must also charge a lower spread fee and there should be no problem with withdrawals and I want to see all the qualities in the broker that are present in Insta Forex, the best broker in Asia. I have experienced excellent service from this great broker, especially I appreciate the customer service (Live Chat) and the withdrawal system, both of which have very good quality. I can never think of leaving Insta Forex even in a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)