+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your comment is great, indeed there is no doubt that Instaforex is a great broker and I am not mistaken if I choose trading with an Instaforex broker, I am very satisfied with Instaforex starting from support services, withdrawal processes, and also Instaforex providing many bonuses offered to clients they and this proves that Instaforex is superior to other brokers and Insta Forex is the best broker for broker traders which is very convenient and easy and free of cost and with this form of bonus facilities is very good at this Forex insta the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G humara leay best hota hai ka huma sub say phely best broker apna leay chose kar or phir us pa apne invest kar ka apna kam ka agaz kar jesa huma acha profit bhe huma mil sakhta hai us leay huma koshish kar ka he huma acha profit bhe huma mil sakhta hai jesa huma acha work bhe hum asani say kama sakhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends there are few things that i want in my broker like any other trader first is broker is going to hold our capital and positions so it should be trusted broker, so i am confident that my money and trades are safe. Other order execution should be fast, slow server prevent us from executing timely orders, then their terms should be easy and should have good liquidity so learn and earn from this forum.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my sweet friends how are u am i new forex trade .
    a good broker forex should v reputed and have a name in the market and have many memobers as its clients . he shulid privide all ecpertise and to its clients .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All brokers need a scanned copy of your address identity and proof so it is difficult for you to find any broker who will not ask you for any evidence. Intaforex is a very good broker because it pays bonuses and has fast execution too. Brokers also have to charge lower spread fees and there should be no problem with withdrawals and many bro who like it, sometimes not scammers but trapper, but I'm sure not all, there are some bro who have good reputation and no doubt the broker is not a scam , it's better to be careful when choosing a broker, don't be tempted by a bonus, choose a broker that has a great reputation and has been tested by several traders if the broker is good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very difficult to find an honest broker now, most brokers deceive their clients in one way or another. This is really a very bad condition so we cannot convey all brokers to trade. How a trader can win if the broker becomes a barrier in his way. Thank God, I finally found insta and now I can trade without fear. and Han Insta Bro Bro said that Hay Aur Bro acha was ki order execution, high leverage, withdrawal process, aur hedge rules sab broker said achay hain. The last FBS mera broker broker who is currently the main website for liking hay kay wo hedging allows card readers to be sure to hedge the server to make it possible.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market me good broker ko choose karne ke liye trader ko dekhna hoga ki broker apne client ko kaise services dete hai wo kaise help karte hai yaha par bahut jaroori hai ki broker ke bare me achhe se jann kar Kaam karni chhaiye aise instaforex broker ek bahut achha broker hai.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, remember first of all your apko dykhna chahye k the broker is regulated huh, bro, bro who are regulated k khhny k opportunities are hoty hen. If not, ap apny, if it is dykehn, it means that the high leverage value is high leverage when the broker selects the right scalper, but the broker chooses the broker, scalping allows them to go but is set to hahahaha. and if anyone asks me what quality you need at your broker who will place my order before one second so that I will be a big broker all the time

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Adding a lot of other things brokers should do for us, I want brokers to be fully regulated and also have a very good tactic record from time to time to prove that they can be trusted. This is a risky business, we don't need brokers who will cheat us. and good brokers must remain under the auspices of certain financial institutions. ... And usually a good forex broker has participated and is registered under a financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker must have fast and fast customer service, a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, very little withdrawal time, better trading facilities and a reliable system. And all of these qualities are on Instaforex. and a good broker must always be in contact with customers. and must maintain a good reputation in their customers. must provide cool offers and maintain contests that will attract more customers. must have trustworthy spreads and commissions. etc .... there are many more concerns in my mind that I can't put here as a whole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)