+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 230 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker should have some things I have to say I found with Instaforex and some of them do not. A good broker must have various payment options. Withdrawal and Deposit Methods you can have. So many customers can easily withdraw or deposit money with Forex. And the other thing is they have to have fast financial transactions and fast customer support. and, for better trading, you have to follow a better strategy and that is only possible with your better understanding of the trade. so my view is that you should always learn and follow the right and reliable strategies to work with trading. this would be the right method to get a lot. so keep it safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The broker will not really question an individual for almost every proof. Instaforex is actually a remarkable broker by way of making sensory rewards have a fast setting as well. Also stockbrokers should charge less distribute and there should be no risk with withdrawal. and online humein bahut saarey forex milade broker unseen seme hosein apney liye best broker ko chun na chahiye.Main kissi bhi broker ko select karney sey pehley uske baare mey merchant ki review padhunga, broker ko well arranged hona chahiye, ussey low deposit sey Opening accounts allow karni chahiye aur usmey deposit karney withdrawal to liye bahut choice suarey hone chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it caused brokers who gave me an easy way to profit from the fast open trading and withdrawal system I think for this I take instaforex is the best broker for me and I do my trade by broker instaforex broker you can do and enjoy and I need to get out to see all the qualities of using a broker present in forex forex one of the best brokers of asia. I have experienced great service from these excellent brokers especially I appreciate their live chat service and withdrawal system, each of which has outstanding quality. I would never believe leaving the forex insta even in a dream.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to find a honest broker now a days most of the brokers scam their clients in one or an other way. It is really a very bad condition that we can't relay on all the brokers for trading.a good broker should have a quick and fast responding customer service, a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, a very less withdrawal time, better trading facilities and a reliable system.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rightly said brother
    acha forex broker wahi hota hai jiski market me image achi hoti hai aur jo aaj tak kisi bhi scam me na fasa ho
    har tarder ko ache forex broker ke sath hi trading akrni chahiye warna uske paise kabhi bhi fas sakte hau

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good forex broker must have a good and flexible leverage in which the trader can choose which one to use and it should be very quick in response to the attractive merchant of their account and should know that a wider spread is not good for retail merchants so it should minimize spreading if it really wants to have a lot of clients because traders are wary of brokers that are widespread in the market and good Brokers help provide guidance to their traders and provide assistance when there are requirements. One msut chooses a reputable broker in forex and where the deposit and withdrawal methods are easy to use.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    a good broker must be regulated, no scam.
    The withdrawal options should be easy and withdrawal service should be fast.
    no requotes while trading and no technical error, ordering should be quick.
    and most of all, should allow scalping and hedging.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every broker is not cheater.a good broker must be regulated, no scam.It's have a good name in the market and a good history with the customers.its trading servers should be good.The withdrawal options should be easy and withdrawal service should be fast.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and pull the system much faster so instaforex provides all these facilities so try using them and get with instaforex .... At the best brokers it's one of the good things that gives a good level of support to his clients and he always gives you a deposit and you'll see The broker should reply to all trader's feedback, pay them honestly and all the rules and agreements are good which is the best broker you will consider. Please see that this broker is regulated or not. If you see that being set up then you should think that it is a broker who should not betray your account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the merchants looking for good brokers jo to scalping allowing karte hain so scalping allows karna wala brokers chahiye aur with easy money pulls sakten hon, and there should be no terms and conditions hidden in agreement, forex i brokes acha hona bahut zaruri hota hai and The Forex broker is great for being the most respected and has a degree in the market with many members of the clients. They are just about all knowledge and also help fulfill that offer. In addition, the converter should have no problem, when you return, or in the broker's misleading agent list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 230 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)