+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: modo indicators

Member tarake_bd is on a distinguished road tarake_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro your link many indicator. plz tell me where are your indicator. i seem your indicator is not now hear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Please add some screenshot of this indicators and provide the proper guideline that how we can use them in out trading panel. Mention the timeframe and the pairs also please.
    nah, that such is actually the very need to be submitted in sharing indicators, the rules, is very needed for the safety of the traders,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please add some screenshot of this indicators and provide the proper guideline that how we can use them in out trading panel. Mention the timeframe and the pairs also please.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    I agree with you, thread starter must describe thos indicators spesification and instructions on how to use it
    You can also give some of your trading performance using them
    yeah,, it is very many-many indicators are in this link, so that makes me confused to choose which one I can use,,, hehe
    Do you find the option for your indicators contained in the link ..?

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, thread starter must describe thos indicators spesification and instructions on how to use it
    You can also give some of your trading performance using them

Quote Originally Posted by boyler94 View Post
    what the best one you recommend for newbie user..?
    can you tell me, this very much indicator and i must try all..??
    hmmmm,, i think you must discuss one by one...hehehe

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by modo1 View Post
    these is my best indicator

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

http://www.4shared.com/dir/IQeJZaog/_online.html

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

what the best one you recommend for newbie user..?
    can you tell me, this very much indicator and i must try all..??
    hmmmm,, i think you must discuss one by one...hehehe

Junior Member modo1 is an unknown quantity at this point modo1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

modo indicators

these is my best indicator

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3