Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 80.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: M5 scalping with RSI, Stochastic, and MA.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh trading strategy to main bhi use karta hu aur ish me agar tarder CCI indicator ko use karega to usko trading me kab naya trade open karna hai woh aasani se pata chal jayega aur trader ko ish se kafi comfirm trading siganl milege jis se profit ke chances badh jayega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 4444 is an unknown quantity at this point 4444's Avatar
    Thanks

M5 scalping with RSI, Stoch, and MA

When you decide to get involved in the online foreign exchange market, you need to know that are expected to choose a broker among the available forex brokers. It is almost impossible trading directly in the forex market scene because all trades made must go through a qualified broker. Irrespective ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned white1 is an unknown quantity at this point white1's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai waise aap jab practice karne lag jayenge, to tabhi aap sahi se scalping kar payenge, because RSI aur stoch Hamesha sahi signal nahi dete hai, support aur resistance ka bhi dheyan rakhna padta hai, ye chote time frame hai, ismein to kafi jagah support aur resistance bante hai, aur trendline ka use jarur kare. hamesha 7 se 10 pip ka tp set kare.

Banned sonyfx is an unknown quantity at this point sonyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is always very risky business,i think that should be one thing that we all must have in mind and so we will be trading in the business with more care. Then again we must know that the business needs so much preparations so that we must always have the success that we wish all the time in the business.

Senior Member abn is an unknown quantity at this point abn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    placing your stop loss when you are trading is not suppose to be a big problem for any trader your stop loss when you are trader suppose to be placed just under the swing point were you are taking the trade

Senior Member TehManis is an unknown quantity at this point TehManis's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is the best way that I could not master, because I would be lost if I will use this way, once I've used this way and until now I have not been able to win in this trade, in a position that we could then be able to trade in a number of dengab large capital we have just host, so to win it would require an exact calculation and analysis

Senior Member vasul is an unknown quantity at this point vasul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think using only one moving avarage isnt a good idea. and also, you should use more common MAs like 100 period or 200 period. the more traders will be on your side, the more will be your chance to win. and stoichs are a bit fickle minded but you can trust a rsi signal, not blindly, but sensibly.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex main support & resistance aur pivot bahut hi accha tool hai, hum isse use karke accha profit nikal sakte hai. main 5min par scalping karta hoon. main aap ka ye system demo par jarur try karunga agar mujche samaj aaye to live main trade karunga.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizz31 View Post
    mujhe to inke bare me nahi pata hai kiun ke me is business me new new
    aya hon ab iss forum se kuch kuch samjh aany laga hai i hope me seekh jaon ga jaldi ....
    bhaiya ji dhire dhire ap sab kuch sikh jayenge agar ap is forum par concentrate karenge to apke doubts kafi clear ho jayenge aur apko jab strategy chahiye hoga to ap ishi forum se apni strategy bhi le sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to inke bare me nahi pata hai kiun ke me is business me new new
    aya hon ab iss forum se kuch kuch samjh aany laga hai i hope me seekh jaon ga jaldi ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)