+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 172 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    goo dear friend ya bhot acha hai ap ko profit huwa asy he ap work karty rahy to achy trader ban jaio gy ap or bhut kama sakty ho ap forex sy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member princese is an unknown quantity at this point princese's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    help aur level of resistance structured exchanging karke to help apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai. grow older bhi aise hi there apni tactic aur usase milne wala profit bhi talk about karte rahen taki naye investors inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

forex ko sign is usually liye bhot pansand kart hein ka is usually mum bhot pise hein or perhaps is usually mum moment ke koye limt nhe hein sign gb cheny is usually each kam kar sakty pert harry possibly be goin kar ka apny profits mum azfay kar sakty hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we should try hard and should try to help each other because risky business as if So I create this yarn to get additional help from your answer then Thank you for your post pro=fit idea is outstanding if one follow a good trading discipline money management risk management strategy analysis then it also lead him to the way of profit the problem has to do with a trading system i will rather say it is the trader himself who has faled to be profitable with previous systems

Senior Member millionarboy is an unknown quantity at this point millionarboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great Earning , Keep up working i just started working with Demo Account and Earning good virtual money, I am doing practice you have gave me a new Thing i did not know Elliott Waves Now i have started reading it too.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We take any step very carefully and use our past experience to face new challenges of Forex as well because if we share here didn't mean our profit will dropped so We are first complete training of the demo account gain the complete knowledge of the forex money management market analysis prepare the good strategy like well i think you are really a genius that you have described the profit secret in a very simple mood

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just try to share the strategy which is really let you got the profit only as He always work with full concentration and attention till Draw a trend channel on a daily D1 chart using the swing highs and swing lows of the charts then A strategy is only good if your trading attitude is also goodno matter how good is your strategy if you alone can't discipline your self then all your trades may end up in vain that Right now I am still testing the technique used

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    App ki trading bhot achi hy orr kafi earning hoi hy app ko Allah app ko orr acha profit dy orr zeyada sy zeyada condfidence dy trading mein profit earning krny k leye orr dost hm ko bhe profit earning k bary mein help kro ta k hr traders apny forex trading mein app ki tarha profit earn kr skty hin.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have good knowledge experience and work hard you can earn more money from forex trading business by hardworkingknowledge in fact Profitable trading system is maintained if you are well experienced and use your experience in the right time only we can earn more money and get more profit therefore Strategies can be good but i believe just on news in fact style and psychological matter does not fit here

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by afandi View Post
    When i make profit i tell myself that the money is enough and i can doo better trading namely I like to take chalange so i tradein in forex market Forex is a place there you have to meed skill and proper idea about it so I fully agree with you if trader are fit and they have good trading system and their trading style suited with their psychology then they can easily find good trading point and also earn good money like hing doesnt work and giving it another go
    true, self-control not to make trades again after reaching a daily target is important. because if we can not control myself. we may suffer losses. therefore, we better close the MetaTrader us if we've got a target daily / weekly us. because it keeps is maintained psychological.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats, that's an outstanding dealing which you have carried out in addition to cheers regarding revealing with us, its electrifying myself a lot inside foreign currency trading to make a deal adequately. I really hope some day i will find profit like because you. I will be now studying the actual foreign currency trading using the demonstration accounts. through which there's no need of purchase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 172 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)