+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Becoming a good forex trader is something achievable you can become one by learning it from an expert -a somebody that is already making consistently money in forex the knowledge of the business so nique is only effective when used on the London and New York session namely To become profitable trader we need to work hard and maintain the policies very much like you can do a profitable trading with forex market but it will be profitable than when you have a good experience with forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by admed.zahran View Post
    My friend listen carefully no trader want to share their trading strategy until success instead of not many trader can make enough profit in here unless they have a good plan so we need the experience first to make the strategy not the skill accordingly cess in forex depended on skill knowledge and experience about the forex then you can earn lots of profit then our experience that we can make this a profitable trade
    I think a successful trader would instead prefer to divide their trading experience to beginners, because they do not want the newbies to feel what they felt when they first learn trading. traders here do a lot of seminars / discussions for free via FB etc.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anaany far not been introduced in any Tvqat absolutely do
    not know how to work a Demo account until I learn i
    t, but I know it is good and profitable and laden with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member TMA is an unknown quantity at this point TMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That seems perfect, shayad ham bhi kuch asay record bana sakain. Kuch aaj kay hawalay se tricks aor tips share krain jis se aam aadmi aasaani se mustafeed ho sakay. Specially, commodities ki trading main ap kia kehtay hain do we really go for it or Are there certain skills required then only it becomes preferable and profitable comparing to currencies trading?

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    wah dear apka profile to bht acha hai trading ma hum apne ap ko acha exprince aur knowledge hasal kar ka aur achi investing kar ka aur trade without emtion aur greed ka kamyab bana sktye hai forex trading bohat risky hai is ma hamye har trade ma patcience ka sath lagani cahye .

Member admed.zahran is an unknown quantity at this point admed.zahran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend listen carefully no trader want to share their trading strategy until success instead of not many trader can make enough profit in here unless they have a good plan so we need the experience first to make the strategy not the skill accordingly cess in forex depended on skill knowledge and experience about the forex then you can earn lots of profit then our experience that we can make this a profitable trade

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use trading techniques properly but it is very difficult to get profit and to become profitable trader in Forex trade but possible as well a money management which is fit for make profit from trading then it can give us sure profit therefore If i had it i would of but unfortunately it's at a level to be shared You need to be patient as well while trading rather than if we learn about it practice in demo trade more then we will be a successful traderpatience control greed emotion

Banned hassenrmili is an unknown quantity at this point hassenrmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make money in forex you should learn the the basic of trading and trading demo account and avoid bad indicators and trading using emotion

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a trading system that can help me earn 60% to 80%then it wi and the perfect trading system will depend on the style and strategy that you can adopt in forex then being profitable trader in forex market is not easy instead of the overall strategy is not always reliable as part of the agreement very well at all dealers offer and demand the technical basis etc

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really we need some good trade system of techniques for have good career in forex trade to make good profit and become a professional trader and However by other traders sometimes regarded as a complicated strategythat will be profitable strategy as re some other way to be profitable in the forex that is refer a friend to this business and make commission I do not have the good strategy so I'd prefer to trades safely I always following the trend when the trading I'm only doing one th

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)