+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul2 View Post
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. We try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displayed.
    I think this is the intraday trading, due to take profit 20-50pips per trade is done
    different to scalping which will only take 2-10 pips per trade
    elliot wave and of course will be more suitable for intraday trading than scalping. because with elliot wave we can get a longer view of price movements
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the many other things in life people are so quick ask others what to do and unfortunately there is no market in the world that is going to reward you for being lazy and just following advice from someone else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi thank you for this beautiful strategy but using the piviot is not soo much good because its an indicator you must have other support and thak you after all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dola2014 is an unknown quantity at this point dola2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a very profitable business. There are many profit in this business. A good trader can earn unlimited profit. Own strategy help us earn lot of profit.

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. We try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displayed.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asyiifa View Post
    I can to do this two analysis easily and i need just time for fundamental and technical analysis as these are the main thing that you must be known by yourself accordingly also any trading method is right as lank as you mate how to use it while If you spend as much time as you can and use your experience you will invent your own strategies if you want to become a successful trader or professional trader then you should learn forex business which is the best way to success in forex and make money
    indeed, the core of the analysis is to get as much information as possible to support the open position you do
    to know more information of course, are not you better off. because you can get a greater probability
    therefore it would be better if we were able to master two basic techniques to analyze, namely the fundamental and technical
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can to do this two analysis easily and i need just time for fundamental and technical analysis as these are the main thing that you must be known by yourself accordingly also any trading method is right as lank as you mate how to use it while If you spend as much time as you can and use your experience you will invent your own strategies if you want to become a successful trader or professional trader then you should learn forex business which is the best way to success in forex and make money

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ,that am the fantastic trading of which you make use of done ALONG WITH thanks pertaining to sharing with us all ,its inspiring me a lot with forex trading to be able to Build a trade properly. my spouse and i hope solitary night out my partner and i may consider income including Just like you. i\'m now learning your current forex trading by using ones demo account. that there\'s simply no need associated with investment

Senior Member abhimanyu is an unknown quantity at this point abhimanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitable trader need extra lean about Forex but Forex trader earn huge money in trading then If I have no accurate system in forex but how could profit by utilizing custom market as To become profitable trader we will need to find a way just for this and so traders need to use more tools for being profitable easily in forex as you have mentioned very important things if any trader want to be a successful trader in fores business he should follow this st

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade with trend lines and trend channels as if you are a expert trader so you can earn good profit from forex trading business and become a profitable trader that I am beginners traders in forex trading marketi am learning about forex marketbut i think good trading strategy and trading experience are profitable system in forex trading till You must be practiced more and more it and practice demo account too It will be increase your trading skills and when you earn more experience and trading skills you could earn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)